Changing rosters in baseball games

Last response: in Video Games
May 3, 2004 1:25:42 PM

I would like to purchase a baseball game where I can alter almost
every player on the roster (or add enough players for every team). Any
ideas which games will allow me to do this?

Thanks
xDMJx
May 4, 2004 9:13:06 PM

You can do this with MVP.

--
Jamie
If you think you can...you are right.
"xDMJx" <xDMJx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I would like to purchase a baseball game where I can alter almost
> every player on the roster (or add enough players for every team). Any
> ideas which games will allow me to do this?
>
> Thanks
> xDMJx

---
May 5, 2004 2:05:14 PM

Can you change every player through the original game, or do you have
to go download a special program somewhere?

Thanks,
xDMJx
Related resources
May 6, 2004 9:01:37 PM

YES you edit EVERY player.

--
> Can you change every player through the original game, or do you have
> to go download a special program somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> xDMJx

---
May 6, 2004 9:01:58 PM

you dont have to download anything.

--
Jamie
If you think you can...you are right.
"xDMJx" <xDMJx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can you change every player through the original game, or do you have
> to go download a special program somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> xDMJx

---
May 7, 2004 12:17:43 PM

Thanks. I appreciate your help.

"Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message news:<acumc.33044$_41.2717460@attbi_s02>...
> you dont have to download anything.
>
> --
> Jamie
> If you think you can...you are right.
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 6:28:54 PM

>Can you change every player through the original game, or do you have
>to go download a special program somewhere?

Did the often much-confused, oh so ancient art of "downloading" become so
difficult suddenly? I DO realize it's a step above the next-to-impossible task
of "google-ing"
!