Changing rosters in baseball games

I would like to purchase a baseball game where I can alter almost
every player on the roster (or add enough players for every team). Any
ideas which games will allow me to do this?

Thanks
xDMJx

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

You can do this with MVP.

--
Jamie
If you think you can...you are right.
"xDMJx" <xDMJx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I would like to purchase a baseball game where I can alter almost
> every player on the roster (or add enough players for every team). Any
> ideas which games will allow me to do this?
>
> Thanks
> xDMJx

---

Can you change every player through the original game, or do you have
to go download a special program somewhere?

Thanks,
xDMJx

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

YES you edit EVERY player.

--
> Can you change every player through the original game, or do you have
> to go download a special program somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> xDMJx

---

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

you dont have to download anything.

--
Jamie
If you think you can...you are right.
"xDMJx" <xDMJx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can you change every player through the original game, or do you have
> to go download a special program somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> xDMJx

---

Thanks. I appreciate your help.

"Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message news:<acumc.33044$_41.2717460@attbi_s02>...
> you dont have to download anything.
>
> --
> Jamie
> If you think you can...you are right.

>Can you change every player through the original game, or do you have
>to go download a special program somewhere?

Did the often much-confused, oh so ancient art of "downloading" become so
difficult suddenly? I DO realize it's a step above the next-to-impossible task
of "google-ing"

TRENDING THREADS