Chilren in Advertising to Boost Integrity

This morning in the Los Angeles Times a full page ad appears. A
young boy, not even 10 you'd guess, says "I hate paying full price".
Samsung VI600 phone for $30 USD. The full price is more like $200 USD
and the rebate is conditional.

I find it personally offensive and disgusting that Sprint marketing
executives are using little children to boost their integrity.

TheDoc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Jack SaturnOwner" <carqs123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This morning in the Los Angeles Times a full page ad appears. A
> young boy, not even 10 you'd guess, says "I hate paying full price".
> Samsung VI600 phone for $30 USD. The full price is more like $200 USD
> and the rebate is conditional.
>
> I find it personally offensive and disgusting that Sprint marketing
> executives are using little children to boost their integrity.

You are not the only one.. but that's the "condom" culture society
we live in today.. no morality.. just dollars..

mjohns2

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2004

How do children boost integrity?

"Jack SaturnOwner" <carqs123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This morning in the Los Angeles Times a full page ad appears. A
> young boy, not even 10 you'd guess, says "I hate paying full price".
> Samsung VI600 phone for $30 USD. The full price is more like $200 USD
> and the rebate is conditional.
>
> I find it personally offensive and disgusting that Sprint marketing
> executives are using little children to boost their integrity.

One of the reasons I'm moving to Nextel. It might be more money that I'm
spending but it does more of what I want it to do... like get my pop3 email.

"Jack SaturnOwner" <carqs123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This morning in the Los Angeles Times a full page ad appears. A
> young boy, not even 10 you'd guess, says "I hate paying full price".
> Samsung VI600 phone for $30 USD. The full price is more like $200 USD
> and the rebate is conditional.
>
> I find it personally offensive and disgusting that Sprint marketing
> executives are using little children to boost their integrity.

Mike

Splendid

Jack SaturnOwner wrote:
> This morning in the Los Angeles Times a full page ad appears. A
> young boy, not even 10 you'd guess, says "I hate paying full price".
> Samsung VI600 phone for $30 USD. The full price is more like $200 USD
> and the rebate is conditional.
>
> I find it personally offensive and disgusting that Sprint marketing
> executives are using little children to boost their integrity.

I stopped buying Milton Bradley and Mattel products for the same reason.
-mike

carqs123@hotmail.com (Jack SaturnOwner) wrote in message news:<51865b53.0406280954.3b48e09f@posting.google.com>...

> I find it personally offensive and disgusting that Sprint marketing
> executives are using little children to boost their integrity.

I find it even more disturbing that Sprint would think I'd take a ten
year-old's advice in selecting a phone! ;-)

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Whoopie for you. Then don't give Sprint your business.

I think you're an idiot for finding it offensive.

:)

"Todd Allcock" <elecconnec@aol.com> wrote in message
> carqs123@hotmail.com (Jack SaturnOwner) wrote in message
>
> > I find it personally offensive and disgusting that Sprint marketing
> > executives are using little children to boost their integrity.
>
> I find it even more disturbing that Sprint would think I'd take a ten
> year-old's advice in selecting a phone! ;-)

thadius

Thanks John. That needed to be said..
"John" <nospam.jhobbs@indiatimes.com> wrote in message
> Whoopie for you. Then don't give Sprint your business.
>
> I think you're an idiot for finding it offensive.
>
> :)
>
> "Todd Allcock" <elecconnec@aol.com> wrote in message
> > carqs123@hotmail.com (Jack SaturnOwner) wrote in message
> >
> > > I find it personally offensive and disgusting that Sprint marketing
> > > executives are using little children to boost their integrity.
> >
> > I find it even more disturbing that Sprint would think I'd take a ten
> > year-old's advice in selecting a phone! ;-)

TRENDING THREADS