MVP Patch 2 is out

Fixes lefty hitting bug
Fixes steals

Those two aren't listed in the readme, but play a few games and you will
see they are fixed.

Fixes chopiness
Fixes Player progression

Makes the game more enjoyable, if you have a problem with lack of walks,
don't expect that to be fixed in this patch however.
3 answers Last reply
More about patch
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On Tue, 04 May 2004 12:58:03 -0500, Dan S <dan@work.com> wrote:

    >Fixes lefty hitting bug
    >Fixes steals
    >
    >Those two aren't listed in the readme, but play a few games and you will
    >see they are fixed.
    >
    >Fixes chopiness
    >Fixes Player progression
    >
    >Makes the game more enjoyable, if you have a problem with lack of walks,
    >don't expect that to be fixed in this patch however.

    DLing now...good heads up :-)
    ---------------

    Remove 24 to reply.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    I hear it fixes player progression at a very bare minimum....true?

    "Dan P." <silverho24@charter.net> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 04 May 2004 12:58:03 -0500, Dan S <dan@work.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Fixes lefty hitting bug
    > >Fixes steals
    > >
    > >Those two aren't listed in the readme, but play a few games and you will
    > >see they are fixed.
    > >
    > >Fixes chopiness
    > >Fixes Player progression
    > >
    > >Makes the game more enjoyable, if you have a problem with lack of walks,
    > >don't expect that to be fixed in this patch however.
    > >
    > DLing now...good heads up :-)
    > ---------------
    >
    > Remove 24 to reply.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Grog, it does to some degree. The offensive collapse over time is smaller
    now. The only thing that still totally collapses is anything related to
    speed.

    The good news is that the patch actually makes player progression mods work
    better after some rebalancing.

    "GROGtheNailer" <grog-the-nailer@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > I hear it fixes player progression at a very bare minimum....true?
    >

    > "Dan P." <silverho24@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > On Tue, 04 May 2004 12:58:03 -0500, Dan S <dan@work.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Fixes lefty hitting bug
    > > >Fixes steals
    > > >
    > > >Those two aren't listed in the readme, but play a few games and you
    will
    > > >see they are fixed.
    > > >
    > > >Fixes chopiness
    > > >Fixes Player progression
    > > >
    > > >Makes the game more enjoyable, if you have a problem with lack of
    walks,
    > > >don't expect that to be fixed in this patch however.
    > > >
    > > DLing now...good heads up :-)
    > >
    > > Remove 24 to reply.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games