MVP Patch 2 is out

Last response: in Video Games
May 4, 2004 4:58:03 PM

Fixes lefty hitting bug
Fixes steals

Those two aren't listed in the readme, but play a few games and you will
see they are fixed.

Fixes chopiness
Fixes Player progression

Makes the game more enjoyable, if you have a problem with lack of walks,
don't expect that to be fixed in this patch however.

More about : mvp patch

Anonymous
May 4, 2004 8:51:06 PM

On Tue, 04 May 2004 12:58:03 -0500, Dan S <dan@work.com> wrote:

>Fixes lefty hitting bug
>Fixes steals
>
>Those two aren't listed in the readme, but play a few games and you will
>see they are fixed.
>
>Fixes chopiness
>Fixes Player progression
>
>Makes the game more enjoyable, if you have a problem with lack of walks,
>don't expect that to be fixed in this patch however.

DLing now...good heads up :-)
---------------

Remove 24 to reply.
Anonymous
May 5, 2004 8:32:19 AM

I hear it fixes player progression at a very bare minimum....true?

"Dan P." <silverho24@charter.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 04 May 2004 12:58:03 -0500, Dan S <dan@work.com> wrote:
>
> >Fixes lefty hitting bug
> >Fixes steals
> >
> >Those two aren't listed in the readme, but play a few games and you will
> >see they are fixed.
> >
> >Fixes chopiness
> >Fixes Player progression
> >
> >Makes the game more enjoyable, if you have a problem with lack of walks,
> >don't expect that to be fixed in this patch however.
> >
> DLing now...good heads up :-)
>
> Remove 24 to reply.
Anonymous
May 7, 2004 4:38:35 AM

Grog, it does to some degree. The offensive collapse over time is smaller
now. The only thing that still totally collapses is anything related to
speed.

The good news is that the patch actually makes player progression mods work
better after some rebalancing.

!