MVP 2004 rewards

In the rewards checklist of MVP 2004, it says you can get 50 or 75 points
for beating certain teams at home in an exhibition game. For example: Beat
the Giants in an exhibition game at SBC Park: 75 points. The thing is I
tried to play a 1-inning game, beating the Giants in SBC Park, but I didn't
get any points for that. Does anyone know if we absolutely have to play a
9-inning game in order to get the reward? Thanks!
5 answers Last reply
More about 2004 rewards
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    not sure about that.. :(
    but if you want get all the reward points so that you can unlock teams,
    uniforms and other stuff. You should download and install Mvp edit and
    globally edit teams, then sim a few seasons. The max points you can have at
    one time is 50,000.

    take care

    --
    Jamie
    If you think you can...you are right.
    "Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
    > In the rewards checklist of MVP 2004, it says you can get 50 or 75 points
    > for beating certain teams at home in an exhibition game. For example:
    Beat
    > the Giants in an exhibition game at SBC Park: 75 points. The thing is I
    > tried to play a 1-inning game, beating the Giants in SBC Park, but I
    didn't
    > get any points for that. Does anyone know if we absolutely have to play a
    > 9-inning game in order to get the reward? Thanks!

    ---
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Do you get the rewards in dynasty mode even if you sim all the games?

    "Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message
    > not sure about that.. :(
    > but if you want get all the reward points so that you can unlock teams,
    > uniforms and other stuff. You should download and install Mvp edit and
    > globally edit teams, then sim a few seasons. The max points you can have
    at
    > one time is 50,000.
    >
    > take care
    >

    > --
    > Jamie
    > If you think you can...you are right.
    > "Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
    > > In the rewards checklist of MVP 2004, it says you can get 50 or 75
    points
    > > for beating certain teams at home in an exhibition game. For example:
    > Beat
    > > the Giants in an exhibition game at SBC Park: 75 points. The thing is I
    > > tried to play a 1-inning game, beating the Giants in SBC Park, but I
    > didn't
    > > get any points for that. Does anyone know if we absolutely have to play
    > > 9-inning game in order to get the reward? Thanks!
    > >

    > ---

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Yes.

    --
    > Do you get the rewards in dynasty mode even if you sim all the games?
    >

    > "Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message
    > > not sure about that.. :(
    > > but if you want get all the reward points so that you can unlock teams,
    > > uniforms and other stuff. You should download and install Mvp edit and
    > > globally edit teams, then sim a few seasons. The max points you can
    have
    > at
    > > one time is 50,000.
    > >
    > > take care
    > >

    > > --
    > > Jamie
    > > If you think you can...you are right.
    > > "Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
    > > > In the rewards checklist of MVP 2004, it says you can get 50 or 75
    > points
    > > > for beating certain teams at home in an exhibition game. For example:
    > > Beat
    > > > the Giants in an exhibition game at SBC Park: 75 points. The thing is
    > > > tried to play a 1-inning game, beating the Giants in SBC Park, but I
    > > didn't
    > > > get any points for that. Does anyone know if we absolutely have to
    play
    > > > 9-inning game in order to get the reward? Thanks!
    > > >

    > > ---

    ---
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Oh great...but what can you do if you don't get your MVP points for
    completing some tasks? For example: I beat Tim Hudson in a Pitcher Showdown
    and I didn't get the points I was supposed to get, and the box besides the
    task was still unchecked. Was it because I was the visitor and Hudson was
    at home? Strange. Also, I beat the Giants in a 1-inning exhibition game at
    SBC Park and didn't get my points. Probably because it was a 1-inning game
    and you have to play a full game.

    > Yes.
    >
    > --
    > Jamie
    > If you think you can...you are right.
    > "Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
    > > Do you get the rewards in dynasty mode even if you sim all the games?
    > >

    > > "Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message
    > > > not sure about that.. :(
    > > > but if you want get all the reward points so that you can unlock
    teams,
    > > > uniforms and other stuff. You should download and install Mvp edit
    and
    > > > globally edit teams, then sim a few seasons. The max points you can
    > have
    > > at
    > > > one time is 50,000.
    > > >
    > > > take care
    > > >

    > > > --
    > > > Jamie
    > > > If you think you can...you are right.
    > > > "Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
    > > points
    > > > Beat
    > > > didn't
    > play
    > > > >

    > > > ---
    > > >

    > ---

  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Forget about it...just found out I didn't select my profile from the profile
    select screen :P

    > Oh great...but what can you do if you don't get your MVP points for
    > completing some tasks? For example: I beat Tim Hudson in a Pitcher
    Showdown
    > and I didn't get the points I was supposed to get, and the box besides the
    > task was still unchecked. Was it because I was the visitor and Hudson was
    > at home? Strange. Also, I beat the Giants in a 1-inning exhibition game
    at
    > SBC Park and didn't get my points. Probably because it was a 1-inning
    game
    > and you have to play a full game.
    >

    > "Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message
    > > Yes.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Jamie
    > > If you think you can...you are right.
    > > "Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
    > > > Do you get the rewards in dynasty mode even if you sim all the games?
    > > >

    > > > "Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message
    > teams,
    > and
    > > have