MVP 2004 rewards

Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2004 5:08:17 PM

In the rewards checklist of MVP 2004, it says you can get 50 or 75 points
for beating certain teams at home in an exhibition game. For example: Beat
the Giants in an exhibition game at SBC Park: 75 points. The thing is I
tried to play a 1-inning game, beating the Giants in SBC Park, but I didn't
get any points for that. Does anyone know if we absolutely have to play a
9-inning game in order to get the reward? Thanks!

More about : mvp 2004 rewards

May 9, 2004 9:14:42 PM

not sure about that.. :(
but if you want get all the reward points so that you can unlock teams,
uniforms and other stuff. You should download and install Mvp edit and
globally edit teams, then sim a few seasons. The max points you can have at
one time is 50,000.

take care

--
Jamie
If you think you can...you are right.
"Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
> In the rewards checklist of MVP 2004, it says you can get 50 or 75 points
> for beating certain teams at home in an exhibition game. For example:
Beat
> the Giants in an exhibition game at SBC Park: 75 points. The thing is I
> tried to play a 1-inning game, beating the Giants in SBC Park, but I
didn't
> get any points for that. Does anyone know if we absolutely have to play a
> 9-inning game in order to get the reward? Thanks!

---
May 9, 2004 11:17:14 PM

Do you get the rewards in dynasty mode even if you sim all the games?

"Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message
> not sure about that.. :(
> but if you want get all the reward points so that you can unlock teams,
> uniforms and other stuff. You should download and install Mvp edit and
> globally edit teams, then sim a few seasons. The max points you can have
at
> one time is 50,000.
>
> take care
>

> --
> Jamie
> If you think you can...you are right.
> "Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
> > In the rewards checklist of MVP 2004, it says you can get 50 or 75
points
> > for beating certain teams at home in an exhibition game. For example:
> Beat
> > the Giants in an exhibition game at SBC Park: 75 points. The thing is I
> > tried to play a 1-inning game, beating the Giants in SBC Park, but I
> didn't
> > get any points for that. Does anyone know if we absolutely have to play
> > 9-inning game in order to get the reward? Thanks!
> >

> ---

May 10, 2004 3:50:59 AM

Yes.

--
> Do you get the rewards in dynasty mode even if you sim all the games?
>

> "Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message
> > not sure about that.. :(
> > but if you want get all the reward points so that you can unlock teams,
> > uniforms and other stuff. You should download and install Mvp edit and
> > globally edit teams, then sim a few seasons. The max points you can
have
> at
> > one time is 50,000.
> >
> > take care
> >

> > --
> > Jamie
> > If you think you can...you are right.
> > "Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
> > > In the rewards checklist of MVP 2004, it says you can get 50 or 75
> points
> > > for beating certain teams at home in an exhibition game. For example:
> > Beat
> > > the Giants in an exhibition game at SBC Park: 75 points. The thing is
> > > tried to play a 1-inning game, beating the Giants in SBC Park, but I
> > didn't
> > > get any points for that. Does anyone know if we absolutely have to
play
> > > 9-inning game in order to get the reward? Thanks!
> > >

> > ---

---
May 11, 2004 2:41:21 AM

Oh great...but what can you do if you don't get your MVP points for
completing some tasks? For example: I beat Tim Hudson in a Pitcher Showdown
and I didn't get the points I was supposed to get, and the box besides the
task was still unchecked. Was it because I was the visitor and Hudson was
at home? Strange. Also, I beat the Giants in a 1-inning exhibition game at
SBC Park and didn't get my points. Probably because it was a 1-inning game
and you have to play a full game.

"Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message
news:D tznc.15788$xw3.1062791@attbi_s04...
> Yes.
>
> --
> Jamie
> If you think you can...you are right.
> "Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
> > Do you get the rewards in dynasty mode even if you sim all the games?
> >

> > "Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message
> > > not sure about that.. :(
> > > but if you want get all the reward points so that you can unlock
teams,
> > > uniforms and other stuff. You should download and install Mvp edit
and
> > > globally edit teams, then sim a few seasons. The max points you can
> have
> > at
> > > one time is 50,000.
> > >
> > > take care
> > >

> > > --
> > > Jamie
> > > If you think you can...you are right.
> > > "Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
> > points
> > > Beat
> > > didn't
> play
> > > >

> > > ---
> > >

> ---

May 13, 2004 1:52:17 AM

Forget about it...just found out I didn't select my profile from the profile
select screen :p