file transfer problems on wirless lan

When I try and copy files from PC with MN-710 adapter to
PC with wired connector to MN-700 access point I get file
transfer errors
Cannot copy <filename>: The path is too deep

The broad band network utility is reporting a 36 Mbps
connection.

Anyone else having problems with file transfers?
Any ideas on what I need to do to get this working?

David

I am having excatly the same problems with a D-link adaptor and router.