file transfer problems on wirless lan

When I try and copy files from PC with MN-710 adapter to
PC with wired connector to MN-700 access point I get file
transfer errors
Cannot copy <filename>: The path is too deep

The broad band network utility is reporting a 36 Mbps
connection.

Anyone else having problems with file transfers?
Any ideas on what I need to do to get this working?
1 answer Last reply
More about file transfer problems wirless

    I am having excatly the same problems with a D-link adaptor and router.

    "Robert Gross" wrote:

    > When I try and copy files from PC with MN-710 adapter to
    > PC with wired connector to MN-700 access point I get file
    > transfer errors
    > Cannot copy <filename>: The path is too deep
    >
    > The broad band network utility is reporting a 36 Mbps
    > connection.
    >
    > Anyone else having problems with file transfers?
    > Any ideas on what I need to do to get this working?

Routers File Transfer Networking