Access to ShortMail inbox via web?

Is there any way to access the ShortMail inbox on the website?

Thanks!

/g
4 answers Last reply
More about access shortmail inbox

    In article <73777020.0407020659.47204677@posting.google.com>,
    gandalf@dellmail.com says...
    > Is there any way to access the ShortMail inbox on the website?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > /g

    Nope. You can send from the web site. But that's all.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris

    Thanks, O/Siris! Seems like it used to have more features on site,
    but I seem to recall they went away a while back. Mo problemo.

    /g

    O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message news:<97afab087ad909ceb336a21abb979b27@news.teranews.com>...

    > Nope. You can send from the web site. But that's all.

    You're right. It used to let you. When the newer SMS service was launched,
    the "wired" web access to the Inbox, even for Shortmail, was removed.

    Gprestonian wrote:
    > Thanks, O/Siris! Seems like it used to have more features on site,
    > but I seem to recall they went away a while back. Mo problemo.
    >
    > /g
    >
    > O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >> Nope. You can send from the web site. But that's all.

    I use the text msging for work, and save quite a few of them. Ran
    into the 25 msg limit on locked msgs, dunno what the max of all msgs
    in Inbox is yet. Have had my 4900 for >18 mos now, think I'm gonna go
    for the 4920 for the 'real' SMS.

    "O/Siris" <0siris@sprîntpcs.cØm> wrote in message news:<XUEFc.18116$a24.13839@attbi_s03>...
    > You're right. It used to let you. When the newer SMS service was launched,
    > the "wired" web access to the Inbox, even for Shortmail, was removed.

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers