Access to ShortMail inbox via web?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 2, 2004 11:59:51 AM

Is there any way to access the ShortMail inbox on the website?

Thanks!

/g
Anonymous
July 2, 2004 10:59:52 PM

In article <73777020.0407020659.47204677@posting.google.com>,
gandalf@dellmail.com says...
> Is there any way to access the ShortMail inbox on the website?
>
> Thanks!
>
> /g

Nope. You can send from the web site. But that's all.

--
RØß
O/Siris

Thanks, O/Siris! Seems like it used to have more features on site,
but I seem to recall they went away a while back. Mo problemo.

/g

O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message news:<97afab087ad909ceb336a21abb979b27@news.teranews.com>...

> Nope. You can send from the web site. But that's all.
July 4, 2004 12:44:39 AM

You're right. It used to let you. When the newer SMS service was launched,
the "wired" web access to the Inbox, even for Shortmail, was removed.

Gprestonian wrote:
> Thanks, O/Siris! Seems like it used to have more features on site,
> but I seem to recall they went away a while back. Mo problemo.
>
> /g
>
> O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
>>>
>> Nope. You can send from the web site. But that's all.
Anonymous
July 4, 2004 11:17:08 AM

I use the text msging for work, and save quite a few of them. Ran
into the 25 msg limit on locked msgs, dunno what the max of all msgs
in Inbox is yet. Have had my 4900 for >18 mos now, think I'm gonna go
for the 4920 for the 'real' SMS.

!