Which gamepad for PSX to USB converter

Can you use gamepads for PS1 and PS2? Radioshack doesnt seem to carry Sony
brand gamepads, is one of the generic brands ok or is it worth finding a
sony one? Dualshock 1 or Dualshock 2, whats the difference?

"fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> Can you use gamepads for PS1 and PS2? Radioshack doesnt seem to carry Sony
> brand gamepads, is one of the generic brands ok or is it worth finding a
> sony one? Dualshock 1 or Dualshock 2, whats the difference?

No sense using a gamepad for a PS2. Not sure if they'd work, but they
might. Still the Dualshock (I don't know the difference between the two) is
one of the best. It's very durable. Not that great for racing-- I prefer
XBox's controller for those games, because of the triggers-- but
nevertheless they are fine controllers. I even use one here on my PC.

Alanb

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts