sims 2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 17, 2004 4:59:47 PM

I need help......

I have a problem with sims 2. I can't load it on to my
machine. I always get a message which says ' can't load
sims 2 because the directx 9.0c is not found.

I have tried to load this element from the sims site and
disk, but still no luck can someone help me.

More about : sims

Anonymous
September 17, 2004 8:25:53 PM

Hi Anto,

Download site for DirectX 9.0c:

Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"anto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b5b01c49cf0$e209e580$a301280a@phx.gbl...
| I need help......
|
| I have a problem with sims 2. I can't load it on to my
| machine. I always get a message which says ' can't load
| sims 2 because the directx 9.0c is not found.
|
| I have tried to load this element from the sims site and
| disk, but still no luck can someone help me.

Anonymous
September 19, 2004 2:33:36 AM

I am also having this problem. I installed directx from
the game, then I went to the direct x website, downloaded
it and installed it, and then I reinstalled it from the
game again. But each time the game begins to load, I get a
similar message, but it says also something about the
video adapter not found. I'm hoping you get your problem
solved so I can get mine solved.

Related resources
November 10, 2004 5:11:22 AM

"Jimmy S." <Private> ëúá áäåãòä:uxuOKSPnEHA.3968@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Hi Anto,
>
> Download site for DirectX 9.0c:

aba1-914185249413&displaylang=en

> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
Contact
> MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
> My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
rights.

> "anto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | I need help......
> |
> | I have a problem with sims 2. I can't load it on to my
> | machine. I always get a message which says ' can't load
> | sims 2 because the directx 9.0c is not found.
> |
> | I have tried to load this element from the sims site and
> | disk, but still no luck can someone help me.

November 10, 2004 5:11:35 AM

"2feathers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ???
??????:3cec01c49e0a$3639b670$a601280a@phx.gbl...

!