sims 2

I need help......

I have a problem with sims 2. I can't load it on to my
machine. I always get a message which says ' can't load
sims 2 because the directx 9.0c is not found.

I have tried to load this element from the sims site and
disk, but still no luck can someone help me.
4 answers Last reply
More about sims

    Hi Anto,

    Download site for DirectX 9.0c:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9226a611-62fe-4f61-aba1-914185249413&displaylang=en

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "anto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b5b01c49cf0$e209e580$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    | I need help......
    |
    | I have a problem with sims 2. I can't load it on to my
    | machine. I always get a message which says ' can't load
    | sims 2 because the directx 9.0c is not found.
    |
    | I have tried to load this element from the sims site and
    | disk, but still no luck can someone help me.

    I am also having this problem. I installed directx from
    the game, then I went to the direct x website, downloaded
    it and installed it, and then I reinstalled it from the
    game again. But each time the game begins to load, I get a
    similar message, but it says also something about the
    video adapter not found. I'm hoping you get your problem
    solved so I can get mine solved.

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    "Jimmy S." <Private> ëúá áäåãòä:uxuOKSPnEHA.3968@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
    > Hi Anto,
    >
    > Download site for DirectX 9.0c:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9226a611-62fe-4f61-
    aba1-914185249413&displaylang=en

    > --
    > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    > Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
    Contact
    > MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
    > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
    rights.

    > "anto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > | I need help......
    > |
    > | I have a problem with sims 2. I can't load it on to my
    > | machine. I always get a message which says ' can't load
    > | sims 2 because the directx 9.0c is not found.
    > |
    > | I have tried to load this element from the sims site and
    > | disk, but still no luck can someone help me.

  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    "2feathers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ???
    ??????:3cec01c49e0a$3639b670$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    > I am also having this problem. I installed directx from
    > the game, then I went to the direct x website, downloaded
    > it and installed it, and then I reinstalled it from the
    > game again. But each time the game begins to load, I get a
    > similar message, but it says also something about the
    > video adapter not found. I'm hoping you get your problem
    > solved so I can get mine solved.

Sims Games Microsoft Video Games