Sprint Palm Phones.. javascript?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 6, 2004 5:47:21 AM

Getting a Treo 300 soon and have been scanning the net looking for
javascript enabled browsers with no luck..

Is anyone working on this? Or is javascript just outside of the
capabilities of these pda/phones?

Brian Link, Minnesota Countertenor
----------------------------------
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea;
they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
- regmech
Anonymous
July 6, 2004 8:38:58 PM

Brian Link wrote:

> Getting a Treo 300 soon and have been scanning the net looking for
> javascript enabled browsers with no luck..
>
> Is anyone working on this? Or is javascript just outside of the
> capabilities of these pda/phones?

I doubt you will ever have a viable javascript-enabled browser for the
likes of the Treo 300. It's just too anemic. The 600 is probably fast
enough, and has enough memory, but it hasn't happened yet.
!