pro evolution soccer 3

I have a problem with pes3
I start the game, and after displaying the intro logos (adidas, konami..),
the game crashes and exits to windows. I tried the same cd on other
computers, and it works normally.
I downloaded the newest patch, but it doesnt fix the problem.
Can anyone help me with this?
I have winXP, DirectX 9.0 and ati radeon 9600xt

thanks

"Monkeyboy" <shiljo666@icqmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a problem with pes3
> I start the game, and after displaying the intro logos (adidas, konami..),
> the game crashes and exits to windows. I tried the same cd on other
> computers, and it works normally.
> I downloaded the newest patch, but it doesnt fix the problem.
> Can anyone help me with this?
> I have winXP, DirectX 9.0 and ati radeon 9600xt
>
> thanks

Also, check other drivers such as your sound, motherboard, usb drivers etc.