ESPN NFL2K5 at EBGames for $19.99

EB is listing the PS2 version for $19.99 with a ship date of 7/27/04. I
don't know if this is a mistake on their part and/or if they will honor that
price if you order it now. Worth a look for PS2 owners. Xbox is listed at
$49.99.

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:11:39 -0400, "Tim Wheale" <twheale@comcast.net>
wrote:

>EB is listing the PS2 version for $19.99 with a ship date of 7/27/04. I
>don't know if this is a mistake on their part and/or if they will honor that
>price if you order it now. Worth a look for PS2 owners. Xbox is listed at
>$49.99.

It's fixed now, and an 8/24 release date. I'll just cancel the order
if they try to charge me full price. :)

Paul

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Yeap... they changed it. :)

--
Jamie
If you think you can...you are right.
"Paul Hanlin Jr." <pspamaulhmean@comnotcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:11:39 -0400, "Tim Wheale" <twheale@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >EB is listing the PS2 version for $19.99 with a ship date of 7/27/04. I
> >don't know if this is a mistake on their part and/or if they will honor
that
> >price if you order it now. Worth a look for PS2 owners. Xbox is listed at
> >$49.99.
>
> It's fixed now, and an 8/24 release date. I'll just cancel the order
> if they try to charge me full price. :)
>
> Paul

---