APBA Golf for Windows

Anyone try this one out yet, APBA Golf for Windows?

Was considering it but wanted to get some opinions first. :)

Alanb
3 answers Last reply
More about apba golf windows
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Hey Alan,

    The general consensus in the APBA forum at Delphiforums.com
    (http://forums.delphiforums.com/apbabtl/messages) is, as far as I can tell,
    pretty positive. From what I can tell the game is based on the board game,
    which I have never played. I'm still trying to find some info on the
    gameplay mechanics. I posted a request for more info - screen shots,
    reviews, etc. I will post here if I find anything... You might also check
    out the Delphi forums, if you haven't already - it's free to register.

    Dave

    "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone try this one out yet, APBA Golf for Windows?
    >
    > Was considering it but wanted to get some opinions first. :)
    >
    > Alanb

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Here's a link to a site with some screenshots:

    http://www.geocities.com/apbagolfer/golf

    Dave

    "DaveT" <youknowme13@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hey Alan,
    >
    > The general consensus in the APBA forum at Delphiforums.com
    > (http://forums.delphiforums.com/apbabtl/messages) is, as far as I can
    tell,
    > pretty positive. From what I can tell the game is based on the board
    game,
    > which I have never played. I'm still trying to find some info on the
    > gameplay mechanics. I posted a request for more info - screen shots,
    > reviews, etc. I will post here if I find anything... You might also
    check
    > out the Delphi forums, if you haven't already - it's free to register.
    >
    > Dave
    >
    > "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message
    > > Anyone try this one out yet, APBA Golf for Windows?
    > >
    > > Was considering it but wanted to get some opinions first. :)
    > >
    > > Alanb

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    > Here's a link to a site with some screenshots:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/apbagolfer/golf
    >
    > Dave
    >
    > "DaveT" <youknowme13@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Hey Alan,
    > >
    > > The general consensus in the APBA forum at Delphiforums.com
    > > (http://forums.delphiforums.com/apbabtl/messages) is, as far as I can
    > tell,
    > > pretty positive. From what I can tell the game is based on the board
    > game,
    > > which I have never played. I'm still trying to find some info on the
    > > gameplay mechanics. I posted a request for more info - screen shots,
    > > reviews, etc. I will post here if I find anything... You might also
    > check
    > > out the Delphi forums, if you haven't already - it's free to register.
    > >
    > > Dave
    > >
    > > "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message
    > > > Anyone try this one out yet, APBA Golf for Windows?
    > > >
    > > > Was considering it but wanted to get some opinions first. :)
    > > >
    > > > Alanb

    Thanks, Dave.

    Alanb

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games