APBA Golf for Windows

Anyone try this one out yet, APBA Golf for Windows?

Was considering it but wanted to get some opinions first. :)

Alanb

DaveT

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Hey Alan,

The general consensus in the APBA forum at Delphiforums.com
(http://forums.delphiforums.com/apbabtl/messages) is, as far as I can tell,
pretty positive. From what I can tell the game is based on the board game,
which I have never played. I'm still trying to find some info on the
gameplay mechanics. I posted a request for more info - screen shots,
reviews, etc. I will post here if I find anything... You might also check
out the Delphi forums, if you haven't already - it's free to register.

Dave

"Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message
> Anyone try this one out yet, APBA Golf for Windows?
>
> Was considering it but wanted to get some opinions first. :)
>
> Alanb

DaveT

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Here's a link to a site with some screenshots:

http://www.geocities.com/apbagolfer/golf

Dave

> Here's a link to a site with some screenshots:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/apbagolfer/golf
>
> Dave
>
> "DaveT" <youknowme13@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hey Alan,
> >
> > The general consensus in the APBA forum at Delphiforums.com
> > (http://forums.delphiforums.com/apbabtl/messages) is, as far as I can
> tell,
> > pretty positive. From what I can tell the game is based on the board
> game,
> > which I have never played. I'm still trying to find some info on the
> > gameplay mechanics. I posted a request for more info - screen shots,
> > reviews, etc. I will post here if I find anything... You might also
> check
> > out the Delphi forums, if you haven't already - it's free to register.
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message
> > > Anyone try this one out yet, APBA Golf for Windows?
> > >
> > > Was considering it but wanted to get some opinions first. :)
> > >
> > > Alanb

Thanks, Dave.

Alanb