Two quick questions

1. *4 is now airtime-free, right?

2. How do I get my monthly Vision download credit?

"Steven J Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message
> 1. *4 is now airtime-free, right?

Yes

> 2. How do I get my monthly Vision download credit?

It should show up on your bill.

Bob

It is my understanding that nothing will show on your bill unless
you download something. If your amount downloaded is less than your
maximum credit you would only see a credit equal to what you downloaded.
If you download more, the maximum will be credited.

Jerome Zelinske <jeromez1@earthlink.net> wrote:
> It is my understanding that nothing will show on your bill unless
> you download something. If your amount downloaded is less than your
> maximum credit you would only see a credit equal to what you downloaded.

What is it, $2.50 per month? (Someone told me, but I forgot...)

In article <euydnf3Of_3cG3bdRVn-sQ@lmi.net>, sjsobol@JustThe.net
says...
> Jerome Zelinske <jeromez1@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > It is my understanding that nothing will show on your bill unless
> > you download something. If your amount downloaded is less than your
> > maximum credit you would only see a credit equal to what you downloaded..
>
> What is it, $2.50 per month? (Someone told me, but I forgot...)

Since your phone has no camera, I presume that you have been setup
with the Vision "Premium" pack. That pack provides what I call "cash
back" credit for downloads of up to $10/month.

--
RØß
O/Siris