Need real teams for Winning Eleven 7

Anyone know where I can get mods for this game so that I can play with
real team names and logos?

"Diskhead" <disk@head.invalid> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can get mods for this game so that I can play with
> real team names and logos?

http://www.thewolfpespc.com/Patches.htm

The PC Pack 3.0 is spectacular, but beware - it's a 500 meg download.

If there was ever a 500 meg download that was worth it, this is the one.
It's stellar.

"Bill Harris" <nospambillharris@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> If there was ever a 500 meg download that was worth it, this is the one.
> It's stellar.
>
> "Frankie Howerd" <frankiehowerd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Diskhead" <disk@head.invalid> wrote in message
> > > Anyone know where I can get mods for this game so that I can play with
> > > real team names and logos?
> >
> > http://www.thewolfpespc.com/Patches.htm
> >
> > The PC Pack 3.0 is spectacular, but beware - it's a 500 meg download.

I'm more interested in where everyone is getting Winning Eleven 7 from in
the first place!

I'm in uk so want to import but I can't find a US seller whgo actually sells
it!

Rich.

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:56:33 GMT, "RichGK" <blabla@fhsdhvfd.com>
wrote:

>I'm more interested in where everyone is getting Winning Eleven 7 from in
>the first place!
>
>I'm in uk so want to import but I can't find a US seller whgo actually sells
>it!
>
>Rich.

Gamestop has it and I think they ship internationally.

http://www.gamestop.com/default.asp

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:26:47 -0700, "Frankie Howerd"
<frankiehowerd@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.thewolfpespc.com/Patches.htm
>
>The PC Pack 3.0 is spectacular, but beware - it's a 500 meg download.

Thankyou. But 500mb? Gulp! I better get it though as the fake names
of the teams is ruining the immersion for me. The actual gameplay is
better than FiFa2004 though. Not by a lot, but it just feels more
realisitic.

All those Filefront servers have huge wait lines. Guess I better wait
to download it at 3:00 am. :)

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:26:47 -0700, "Frankie Howerd"
<frankiehowerd@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.thewolfpespc.com/Patches.htm
>
>The PC Pack 3.0 is spectacular, but beware - it's a 500 meg download.

Screw Filefront! Those wait lines are bogus and it is just a ruse to
try and get you to pay them for the fast accesss downloads. This mega
patch needs a mirror but due to it's large size I doubt that will
happen. Filefront can burn in hell though and it looks like I will
never get to download this mod. Thanks anyway.

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Rich,
I saw a copy at frye's the other day. I'm not sure they will ship
overseas or not.
check it out www.outpost.com

see ya

--
Jamie
If you think you can...you are right.
"RichGK" <blabla@fhsdhvfd.com> wrote in message

> "Bill Harris" <nospambillharris@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> > If there was ever a 500 meg download that was worth it, this is the one.
> > It's stellar.
> >
> > "Frankie Howerd" <frankiehowerd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Diskhead" <disk@head.invalid> wrote in message
> > >
> > > http://www.thewolfpespc.com/Patches.htm
> > >
> > > The PC Pack 3.0 is spectacular, but beware - it's a 500 meg download.
> > >

> I'm more interested in where everyone is getting Winning Eleven 7 from in
> the first place!
>
> I'm in uk so want to import but I can't find a US seller whgo actually
sells
> it!
>
> Rich.

---

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:26:47 -0700, "Frankie Howerd"
<frankiehowerd@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The PC Pack 3.0 is spectacular, but beware - it's a 500 meg download.

OK, I got it all downloaded and installed. Now I can play as Pompey,
thanks.

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

> On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:26:47 -0700, "Frankie Howerd"
> <frankiehowerd@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >http://www.thewolfpespc.com/Patches.htm
> >
> >The PC Pack 3.0 is spectacular, but beware - it's a 500 meg download.
> >

> Screw Filefront! Those wait lines are bogus and it is just a ruse to
> try and get you to pay them for the fast accesss downloads. This mega
> patch needs a mirror but due to it's large size I doubt that will
> happen. Filefront can burn in hell though and it looks like I will
> never get to download this mod. Thanks anyway.

Try finding it on www.filemirrors.com. You'll need the actual file name for
the search, but usually it will give you a lot of links to your file.

turk

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:03:51 GMT, "turk" <turk96@attbi.com> wrote:

>Try finding it on www.filemirrors.com. You'll need the actual file name for
>the search, but usually it will give you a lot of links to your file.
>
>turk

I downloaded all 540mb's from Fileplanet in the end. It's all
installed now and I have real team names and logos in WE7. On
Fileplanet I just had to wait in line for each file about 5-10 minutes
but the download speeds were quite good.

Diskhead <disk@head.invalid> wrote in message news:<b8vtc0p46kprvsjpohq62ljjgdo17gqc5u@4ax.com>...
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:03:51 GMT, "turk" <turk96@attbi.com> wrote:
>

> >Try finding it on www.filemirrors.com. You'll need the actual file name for
> >the search, but usually it will give you a lot of links to your file.
> >
> >turk
> >

> I downloaded all 540mb's from Fileplanet in the end. It's all
> installed now and I have real team names and logos in WE7. On
> Fileplanet I just had to wait in line for each file about 5-10 minutes
> but the download speeds were quite good.

I am trying to find the patch you downloded on fileplanet but can't
find it, could you please give a link or a file name I could look for?
Thank you for you help.

Sean

On 24 Jun 2004 14:55:37 -0700, bastage@gmail.com (Bastage) wrote:

>I am trying to find the patch you downloded on fileplanet but can't
>find it, could you please give a link or a file name I could look for?
>Thank you for you help.
>
>Sean

I got it from here http://www.thewolfpespc.com/Patches.htm and there
are five parts to it all.