Capturing Problems w/ Winfast PVR

eforonda

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2001
Hello all,
I recently have purchased a Winfast TV 2000XP Deluxe TV tuner card, and tried to capture video from a coaxial cable. Unfortunately I am having problems try to capture both video and audio. Specifically I have tried to capture commercials to test the card out and the video captures fine but the file is completely silent. I have enabled the audio capturing box but I still have no audio with the file that is created I selected the line in source as the Audio Recording Line. Here are my computer specs:
AMD 2200+
the TV tuner card stated above
Sound Blaster Live
running Windows 2000 Professional

Thanks in advance,
E Foronda

YATLA

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2002
Assume you have audio when watching TV, and you have the sound card selected in audio device selection? Have you tried different capture formats, all give no audio? What do you have the record volume set at?

Are you sure that you selected the audio features? (stupid question maybe, but each wipe/re-install I usually forget something). In the Destruction manual does it menation whether you need to plug in an audio cable from the card or source into your audio card? Internal audio connector or external cables?
Check tha Everything is switched on / selected, look at every audio feature on your computer, video card, and then TV caputre card. Last but not least double check the manual it may be something simple you overlooked.

Beyond that, dunno!

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <font color=red>RED</font color=red> <font color=green>GREEN</font color=green> :tongue: GA to SK