SPRINT is WORST - read the chart

BlackHeart

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004

Røbert M. <rmarkoff@dearest comrade.cITY> wrote:
> http://www.jdpower.com/cc/telecom/jdpa_ratings/wireless/Find.me.a.liar.jsp?s=3

> Has the only chart that PROVES I get the lowest rating for being a crashing bore
> and a big fat liar.
>
> The NATIONAL ratings which for the 2rd year in a row put ME at
> the bottom rung right below pond scum, and people who like to fight
> retarded dwarves for their chin dribble.

Figures.

"Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.cIty> wrote in message
> http://www.jdpower.com/cc/telecom/jdpa_ratings/wireless/Find.jsp?s=3
>

> Has the chart where ONLY SprintPCS gets the lowest rating.
>
> The NATIONAL ratings which for the 3rd year in a row put SprintPCS at
> the bottom rung.

Interesting, Phil- Sprint is not rated lowest on that page. Wanna try again?

Uhmm, Look again
Alltel & T-Mobile were the worst.
Try again there sparky.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:18:14 GMT, "Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.cIty>
wrote:

>http://www.jdpower.com/cc/telecom/jdpa_ratings/wireless/Find.jsp?s=3
>

>Has the chart where ONLY SprintPCS gets the lowest rating.
>
>The NATIONAL ratings which for the 3rd year in a row put SprintPCS at
>the bottom rung.

UrHookUp.com, Inc.
"Come Get Hooked Up!"
www.urhookup.com

Just trying to start up a "controversy" again. Passes the time.
I would like the 5 minute argument please! :)

"Foil hat" stocks are going up I hear..........

Scotty

"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephensonson@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.cIty> wrote in message
> > http://www.jdpower.com/cc/telecom/jdpa_ratings/wireless/Find.jsp?s=3
> >

> > Has the chart where ONLY SprintPCS gets the lowest rating.
> >
> > The NATIONAL ratings which for the 3rd year in a row put SprintPCS at
> > the bottom rung.
>
> Interesting, Phil- Sprint is not rated lowest on that page. Wanna try
again?

In article <rmarkoff-1AA0FB.07585810072004
@news02.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@faq.cIty says...
> Attack the messenger when you dont like the message.

How does "figures" equate to an attack?

You're delusional, Phill.

--
RØß
O/Siris

Røbert M. wrote:
> http://www.jdpower.com/cc/telecom/jdpa_ratings/wireless/Find.jsp?s=3
>

> Has the chart where ONLY SprintPCS gets the lowest rating.
>
> The NATIONAL ratings which for the 3rd year in a row put SprintPCS at
> the bottom rung.

Isn't JD Powers the same organization that tallied up Cadillac and
Jaguar as the number two and three for all automakers in inital car
quality? I'd feel bad for the person who only relied on that for making
a decision, very deceiving unless they only planned on owning the car
for around 90 days. I don't know how to interpet those stats or compare
those findings with a cell phone customer service survey but that is
definately strange.

Not mine but worth quoting:
Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what
they conceal is vital.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:25:26 -0500, Scott Stephenson wrote
(in article <U_2dnXIRTtPGhW3d4p2dnA@adelphia.com>):

> "Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.cIty> wrote in message
>> http://www.jdpower.com/cc/telecom/jdpa_ratings/wireless/Find.jsp?s=3
>>

>> Has the chart where ONLY SprintPCS gets the lowest rating.
>>
>> The NATIONAL ratings which for the 3rd year in a row put SprintPCS at
>> the bottom rung.
>
> Interesting, Phil- Sprint is not rated lowest on that page. Wanna try again?

Sprint's also rated lowest in the post at Sprintusers.com

"Tim Ronson" <TimR66@msn.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:25:26 -0500, Scott Stephenson wrote
> (in article <U_2dnXIRTtPGhW3d4p2dnA@adelphia.com>):
>
> > "Rxbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.cIty> wrote in message
> >> http://www.jdpower.com/cc/telecom/jdpa_ratings/wireless/Find.jsp?s=3
> >>

> >> Has the chart where ONLY SprintPCS gets the lowest rating.
> >>
> >> The NATIONAL ratings which for the 3rd year in a row put SprintPCS at
> >> the bottom rung.
> >
> > Interesting, Phil- Sprint is not rated lowest on that page. Wanna try
again?

> Sprint's also rated lowest in the post at Sprintusers.com

Oh ... you mean your post Phillipe? Creating another new ID I see. Also
posting with multiple IDs in the same thread again?

Phillipe, you ever wonder why you are the only one here who's concerned with
those JD Power polls?

Bob

O/Siris wrote:

> In article <rmarkoff-1AA0FB.07585810072004
> @news02.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@faq.cIty says...
>
>>Attack the messenger when you dont like the message.
>>

> How does "figures" equate to an attack?

Or an "apology" on Sprint's behalf for that matter? :)

> You're delusional, Phill.

Understatement of the decade.

--
e-mail address fudged to thwart spammers.
Transpose the c's and a's in my address in order to reply.

TRENDING THREADS