FS: AUDIO TEST EQUIPMENT

Last response: in Home Audio
February 12, 2005 6:38:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

For Sale: Laboratory Grade Audio Test Equipment and Instrumentation:

** Units and in excellent condition, have been fully
checked and are in good working order (unless noted)**

B&W 200 Audio Oscillator 20Hz-20kHz, Silky smooth tuning, excellent:$60 (15
lbs)

EICO 377 Sine and Square Wave Audio Oscillator, 20 Hz to 200 kHz in 4
ranges, 0-10 volts across 1 kohm. Response: +/- 1.5 dB over 60 Hz to 150
kHz, Dimensions: 11"W x 7"H x 8"D, Very Good ondition, With operating and
service manual $50 (14 lbs)

GENERAL RADIO 1310-A Oscillator, 2 Hz to 2 MHz frequency range, Up to 20V
output into 600 ohms, less than 0.25% Distortion, excellent condition: $ 95
(10 lbs)

GENERAL RADIO 1840A Output Power Meter, 20Hz-20KHz 0.1 mW - 20 Watts, with
Manual excellent: $150 (17 lbs)

GENERAL RADIO W5 VARIAC 0-140V 5 Amp Panel Mount, excellent: $50 (8 lbs)

HEWLETT PACKARD 302A Wave Analyzer, excellent, with manual: $225 (51 lbs)
Good for Professional Analog Tape Deck Alignment.

HEWLETT PACKARD 6215A Bench Power Supply 0-30V, excellent: $50 (10 lbs)

SPENCER KENNEDY LABS (SKL) 320 Variable Filter 2 Channels, 20Hz-20kHz, tube
type: $225 (30lbs)

TEKTRONIX 310A Oscilloscope, Coolest of all tube Portable scope ever made
IMHO, with Manual, excellent: $150 (34 lbs) See Pics and Specs:
http://www.messmuseum.de/tek310a.htm
http://www.shopingathome.com/Tektronix%20310A%20Oscillo...

TEKTRONIX 503 Oscilloscope, Cool 60's collector's item scope, almost MINT,
with Original RM503 Manual:$100 (38 lbs)

RCA 2SP05 VHF/FM Antenna, new in original box: $25 (10 lbs)

***WORKING UNITS WITH ISSUES***

GENERAL RADIO W5MT3VM Bench VARIAC 0-140V 5 Amp with case, switch, power
cord, knob and Voltmeter. Working, Voltmeter cover is missing, otherwise
Very Good: $75 (15 lbs)

HEWLETT PACKARD 339A Distortion Measurement Set: Analyzer, Oscillator and
True RMS Voltmeter in One Box, 10Hz to 100kHz, with option 001, Increased
Sensitivity (-80 dBm), Works, but has 2 broken terminals and 1 missing knob
center trim: $150 (25 lbs)

HEWLETT PACKARD 331A Distortion Analyzer, Working but only in fair
condition: $40 (26 lbs)

BOONTON 260A "Q" Meter, Good Bolometer (heater/thermocouple), but bad meter
movement (top Q indictor meter), with Manual: $100 (50 lbs)

*** NON-WORKING UNITS ***

HEWLETT PACKARD 412A Vacuum Tube Voltmeter, not working, no probe clip, very
good condx $20 (14 lbs)

TEKTRONIX 432 Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, With COVER, Not working, missing a
few knobs, parts unit: $30 (30 lbs)

TEKTRONIX 561A Oscilloscope, no plugins, Not working, $25 (41 lbs)

TEKTRONIX 422 Oscilloscope, AC/DC, portable 2 channel, complete, but not
working: $40 (32 lbs)

------------
All equipment listed above is used. Items are checked and guaranteed to
work unless otherwise specified. I honor a 7 day right to return and a 30
day warranty on working items. 120v US style power cords are included.

All items are plus actual shipping charges (FedEx Ground preferred). Send
Zip Code for estimate.
Terms are pre-paid by money order or check (10 day clear). PayPal available
to Verified Addresses only for items over $100.

Please email replies

Mike Nowlen
mnowlen@comcast.net

More about : audio test equipment

Anonymous
February 12, 2005 6:38:40 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Hamfest stuff at high prices. But you should offer that 339 to Tucker.
They have spares and would probably buy it from you because they can
sell every one at $1995.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 11:34:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

I have posted some more items and pictures at:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mnowlen/avail2005.htm

Please take a look, thanks,
Mike
mnowlen@comcast.net