Winning Eleven 7 translation

Can Someone Please help me to translate this instalation manual please.. I
download it from supernova but it is in spanish and i don't get it at
all.....Thanks a lot

WE7: International
+----------------+

Si estas leyendo esto es que la instalacion automatica no ha funcionado.
Instalacion manual:

1.- Crea o selecciona un directorio existente para WE7I
2.- Copia la carpeta Winning Eleven 7I del CD y pegala en \Archivos de
programa\KONAMI\ o
cualquier directorio de tu eleccion.
3.- Descomprime las partidas salvadas en ese mismo directorio (si has
elegido uno diferente
tendras que seleccionarlo)
4.- Crea un nuevo documento de texto y en el pega lo siguiente (si tu
directorio de
instalacion es diferente tendras que modificar el texto)

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------+
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KONAMI\WE7U]
"installdir"="C:\\Archivos de programa\\KONAMI\\Winning Eleven 7I\\"
"lang_e"=dword:00000000
"lang_s"=dword:00000001
"installfrom"="D:"
;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------+

5.- Guarda el documento de texto y renombralo de .txt a .reg
6.- Importa el archivo .reg a tu registro e inicia we7i.exe normalmente

--------------+

--
Peace

Erwin Lawardy Lau

You know what babel fish is?

"Erwin Lawardy Lau" <lawardy@internode.on.net> wrote in message
> Si estas leyendo esto es que la instalacion automatica no ha funcionado.
> Instalacion manual:

If you are reading this, the automatic installation has not worked.

Installation manual:

> 1.- Crea o selecciona un directorio existente para WE7I

Create or select an existing directory for WE7I

> 2.- Copia la carpeta Winning Eleven 7I del CD y pegala en \Archivos de
> programa\KONAMI\ o
> cualquier directorio de tu eleccion.

Copy the folder Winning Eleven 7 from the CD and stick it in \Program
Files\Konami
or whatever directory of your choice

> 3.- Descomprime las partidas salvadas en ese mismo directorio (si has
> elegido uno diferente
> tendras que seleccionarlo)

Unprioritize (unzip?) the saved folders (?) in the same directory (if
you have chosen a different directory than what is selected.

> 4.- Crea un nuevo documento de texto y en el pega lo siguiente (si tu
> directorio de
> instalacion es diferente tendras que modificar el texto)

Create a new text document and stick the following in it (if your install
directory is different than the modified text

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------------+
>
> 5.- Guarda el documento de texto y renombralo de .txt a .reg
> 6.- Importa el archivo .reg a tu registro e inicia we7i.exe normalmente

> --------------+

5- Search for the text document and renumder it from *.txt to *.reg
6- Import the archive .reg in your registry and start we7.exe as usual.

Hope this helps.

I never knew my 4 years of Spanish in highschool would be useful to
anybody. I'm not too up on technical spanish, though, and this document has
more than its share. Zip files and installs didn't exist 12 years ago when
I studied Spanish.

what is that?

> what is that?

A translator on altavista. Just type Babel Fish in a search engine and
you should find it.

Actually, my translation I gave was probably better than what you get on
Babelfish. It's more amusing than useful.

http://babelfish.altavista.com