For those who missed out on the T608

"This site broke the news of the LGPM-325's existence. The Bluetooth phone
appears to match the SonyEricsson T608's feature set completely, adding an
improved display, slider format, VGA camera with zoom, and SMS."

Towards the top of this page:

<http://sprintpcsinfo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=536>

Geez, finally a new Bluetooth phone and they had to add a camera! I
wish these cameras were more like modules so you could get the phone
models with or without them. Many customers can not have camera phones
due to security concerns.

Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message news:<1MadnfiBhfu7FW3dRVn-uQ@lmi.net>...
> "This site broke the news of the LGPM-325's existence. The Bluetooth phone
> appears to match the SonyEricsson T608's feature set completely, adding an
> improved display, slider format, VGA camera with zoom, and SMS."
>
> Towards the top of this page:
>
> <http://sprintpcsinfo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=536>

Latest posts