Sprint PCS Native Service in Montana

Hello,

Does anybody out there have any updates on when SPCS Native Service will be
available in Montana.

Thanks in advance!

Lisa
1 answer Last reply
More about sprint native service montana

    "Lisa lynn" <nospam@aol.com> wrote in message news:<JveIc.24614$jJ3.24403@bignews5.bellsouth.net>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anybody out there have any updates on when SPCS Native Service will be
    > available in Montana.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Lisa

    It should be very soon if it isn't there already. They have
    sucessfully converted over the Qwest towers to their own. Now it's
    just a matter of lighting them up. I suspect this might be happening
    right now even but not 100% sure on that.

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers