Configuring MN-710 wireless adapter

I'm trying to configure the above adapter on a PC running
98 SE and the wizard is asking me to insert my 98 SE
installation CD to find some files (drivers, etc.).
Well, the PC is a Dell and didn't come with this
CD 'cause it was installed at factory. Where can I
download the files the wizard is looking for?

Thanks in advance for help...
1 answer Last reply
More about configuring wireless adapter

    Hello I have an MN-710 but lost my cd, i can't install
    the drivers now and i can't find the drivers anywhere on
    the web, can you send them to me? alexfair@kevlar-inc.com

Routers Wireless Adapter CD-Rom Networking