Configuring MN-710 wireless adapter

Last response: in Networking
May 23, 2004 9:45:10 PM

I'm trying to configure the above adapter on a PC running
98 SE and the wizard is asking me to insert my 98 SE
installation CD to find some files (drivers, etc.).
Well, the PC is a Dell and didn't come with this
CD 'cause it was installed at factory. Where can I
download the files the wizard is looking for?

Thanks in advance for help...
May 23, 2004 11:08:07 PM

Hello I have an MN-710 but lost my cd, i can't install
the drivers now and i can't find the drivers anywhere on
the web, can you send them to me? alexfair@kevlar-inc.com

!