PureSim Baseball 2004 Released

Thanks, Shaun, for the non-porn thread.

Jonah Falcon

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> Thanks, Shaun, for the non-porn thread.
>
> Jonah Falcon
>
> "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun@puresim.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hey guys, just thought I'd pass along that PureSim Baseball 2004 has
>>been released. The game comes as a fully functional free trial, so I
>>hope you'll give it a shot.
>>
>>Here's the press release: http://www.puresim.com/pressrelease.htm
>>
>>Here's the download: http://www.puresim.com/download2k4.aspx
>>
>>Regards,
>>Shaun

I've been a loyal OOTP player for many years. How does it compare to OOTP?
Alan

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Alan H <Alahorn@cox.net> wrote in message news:<g5kHc.539$sj.213@lakeread02>...
> I've been a loyal OOTP player for many years. How does it compare to OOTP?
> Alan <

Exactly like everything else that OOTP is compared with. The other
games, including PureSim, are better.

"Phil" <phylville@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Alan H <Alahorn@cox.net> wrote in message
> > I've been a loyal OOTP player for many years. How does it compare to
OOTP?
> > Alan <
>
> Exactly like everything else that OOTP is compared with. The other
> games, including PureSim, are better.

Disregarding the moronic anti-OOTP thread...

.... PureSim is good, in that it has a great fictional league generator
(though you can use Ye Old Baseball File to have real players.) I don't like
it as much as OOTP6, and it's slower, but it's a nice change of pace.

Jonah Falcon