PureSim Baseball 2004 Released

Hey guys, just thought I'd pass along that PureSim Baseball 2004 has
been released. The game comes as a fully functional free trial, so I
hope you'll give it a shot.

Here's the press release: http://www.puresim.com/pressrelease.htm

Here's the download: http://www.puresim.com/download2k4.aspx

Regards,
Shaun
4 answers Last reply
More about puresim baseball 2004 released
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Thanks, Shaun, for the non-porn thread.

    Jonah Falcon

    "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun@puresim.com> wrote in message
    > Hey guys, just thought I'd pass along that PureSim Baseball 2004 has
    > been released. The game comes as a fully functional free trial, so I
    > hope you'll give it a shot.
    >
    > Here's the press release: http://www.puresim.com/pressrelease.htm
    >
    > Here's the download: http://www.puresim.com/download2k4.aspx
    >
    > Regards,
    > Shaun
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Jonah Falcon wrote:
    > Thanks, Shaun, for the non-porn thread.
    >
    > Jonah Falcon
    >
    > "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun@puresim.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hey guys, just thought I'd pass along that PureSim Baseball 2004 has
    >>been released. The game comes as a fully functional free trial, so I
    >>hope you'll give it a shot.
    >>
    >>Here's the press release: http://www.puresim.com/pressrelease.htm
    >>
    >>Here's the download: http://www.puresim.com/download2k4.aspx
    >>
    >>Regards,
    >>Shaun

    I've been a loyal OOTP player for many years. How does it compare to OOTP?
    Alan
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Alan H <Alahorn@cox.net> wrote in message news:<g5kHc.539$sj.213@lakeread02>...
    > I've been a loyal OOTP player for many years. How does it compare to OOTP?
    > Alan <

    Exactly like everything else that OOTP is compared with. The other
    games, including PureSim, are better.
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Phil" <phylville@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Alan H <Alahorn@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > I've been a loyal OOTP player for many years. How does it compare to
    OOTP?
    > > Alan <
    >
    > Exactly like everything else that OOTP is compared with. The other
    > games, including PureSim, are better.

    Disregarding the moronic anti-OOTP thread...

    .... PureSim is good, in that it has a great fictional league generator
    (though you can use Ye Old Baseball File to have real players.) I don't like
    it as much as OOTP6, and it's slower, but it's a nice change of pace.

    Jonah Falcon

PC gaming Video Games