Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

PureSim Baseball 2004 Released

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
July 5, 2004 5:26:37 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

Hey guys, just thought I'd pass along that PureSim Baseball 2004 has
been released. The game comes as a fully functional free trial, so I
hope you'll give it a shot.

Here's the press release: http://www.puresim.com/pressrelease.htm

Here's the download: http://www.puresim.com/download2k4.aspx

Regards,
Shaun

More about : puresim baseball 2004 released

Anonymous
July 7, 2004 6:17:16 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

Thanks, Shaun, for the non-porn thread.

Jonah Falcon

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun@puresim.com> wrote in message
news:D 7665677.0407051226.713b802f@posting.google.com...
> Hey guys, just thought I'd pass along that PureSim Baseball 2004 has
> been released. The game comes as a fully functional free trial, so I
> hope you'll give it a shot.
>
> Here's the press release: http://www.puresim.com/pressrelease.htm
>
> Here's the download: http://www.puresim.com/download2k4.aspx
>
> Regards,
> Shaun
Anonymous
July 8, 2004 10:42:20 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> Thanks, Shaun, for the non-porn thread.
>
> Jonah Falcon
>
> "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun@puresim.com> wrote in message
> news:D 7665677.0407051226.713b802f@posting.google.com...
>
>>Hey guys, just thought I'd pass along that PureSim Baseball 2004 has
>>been released. The game comes as a fully functional free trial, so I
>>hope you'll give it a shot.
>>
>>Here's the press release: http://www.puresim.com/pressrelease.htm
>>
>>Here's the download: http://www.puresim.com/download2k4.aspx
>>
>>Regards,
>>Shaun
>
>
>

I've been a loyal OOTP player for many years. How does it compare to OOTP?
Alan
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 9, 2004 11:51:02 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

Alan H <Alahorn@cox.net> wrote in message news:<g5kHc.539$sj.213@lakeread02>...
> I've been a loyal OOTP player for many years. How does it compare to OOTP?
> Alan <

Exactly like everything else that OOTP is compared with. The other
games, including PureSim, are better.
Anonymous
July 10, 2004 9:09:59 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

"Phil" <phylville@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:422fec7e.0407091851.2493c503@posting.google.com...
> Alan H <Alahorn@cox.net> wrote in message
news:<g5kHc.539$sj.213@lakeread02>...
> > I've been a loyal OOTP player for many years. How does it compare to
OOTP?
> > Alan <
>
> Exactly like everything else that OOTP is compared with. The other
> games, including PureSim, are better.

Disregarding the moronic anti-OOTP thread...

.... PureSim is good, in that it has a great fictional league generator
(though you can use Ye Old Baseball File to have real players.) I don't like
it as much as OOTP6, and it's slower, but it's a nice change of pace.

Jonah Falcon
!