mvp baseball 2004

I am considering buying this game. Is this the one as for baseball
games. I was a "hardball " game fan from a few years back and id like
to know what is out there. also id like to know if any of these are
playable online (one to one connection or server). if they are, i am
against paying a fee to EA or whoever. I want to know if I can play
someone on the net without paying the vendor. They have my oney for
the game, so why should I pay them to play online. Can you download
new rosters for these games.

thanks for your help

On 14 Jul 2004 11:48:19 -0700, fvbruno@optonline.net (frank bruno)
wrote:

>I am considering buying this game. Is this the one as for baseball
>games.

Yes, it is a baseball game.

> I was a "hardball " game fan from a few years back and id like
>to know what is out there. also id like to know if any of these are
>playable online (one to one connection or server).

Yes, it be so.

>if they are, i am
>against paying a fee to EA or whoever. I want to know if I can play
>someone on the net without paying the vendor.

Yes, it be so. No pay.

>They have my oney for
>the game, so why should I pay them to play online.

Indeed.

>Can you download
>new rosters for these games.

Yes, DL rosters are available....there are many from many sites
including EA.

>thanks for your help

You be welcome.

Remove 24 to reply.