Questions About Data Port on Sanyo RL7300

mcl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

Is the port on the bottom a standard USB or does it require a custom cable?
I know Sanyo sells them for 30 which doesn't even include drivers or
software.
Speaking of drivers and software. Is there another source for drivers and
utility software. If yes, what kinds of software and where is it available
from?

"mcl" <levinemc_nospam at remove_charter_remove.net> wrote in message
> Is the port on the bottom a standard USB or does it require a custom
cable?
> I know Sanyo sells them for 30 which doesn't even include drivers or
> software.
> Speaking of drivers and software. Is there another source for drivers and
> utility software. If yes, what kinds of software and where is it available
> from?

You can get the drivers off of
http://www.futuredial.com/support/usbdrivers/Drivers.htm

Radio Shack has the cable for $20 or so.

Bob