Base station software

My disk and manual were thrown away. Anyone know where
to D/L the base station software? Or a contact number
since they don't give one on the website?

Goto
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

Select MN700
Download the msbndownload.exe file

Extract its contents with Winrar
Right click msbn.msi and install it.

That will give you back your base station software (not that it is really
needed if all you are doing is setting up the base station
<http://192.168.2.1 or whatever the lan ip of the base station is will allow
you to configure everything).

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP