The other shoe just dropped... :)

Paul

"Paul Hanlin Jr." <p.eff.you.spam.aul.mershan@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:187rf05f00155gjsgensnd0764gqoqs7g3@4ax.com...
> Both NBA and NHL2k5...
>
> http://ebgames.com/ebx/groups/ESPN2K5-announce/
>
> The other shoe just dropped... :)
>
> Paul

This has been known for a while. With ESPN's NBA and NHL series, they were
much better than their EA counterparts, so the price drop is a double killer
for EA. It remains to be seen if ESPN's NFL 2K5 can match up to Madden
2005. If you balance the two at equal cost, from experience I'd say Madden
wins. But with this price difference, it may well be that Sega wins.

No matter, a price drop in anything is welcomed news. The more
competition-- quality and price-- the better for us consumers.

Alanb

"Paul Hanlin Jr." <p.eff.you.spam.aul.mershan@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Both NBA and NHL2k5...
>
> http://ebgames.com/ebx/groups/ESPN2K5-announce/
>
> The other shoe just dropped... :)
>
> Paul

This has been known for a while. With ESPN's NBA and NHL series, they were
much better than their EA counterparts, so the price drop is a double killer
for EA. It remains to be seen if ESPN's NFL 2K5 can match up to Madden
2005. If you balance the two at equal cost, from experience I'd say Madden
wins. But with this price difference, it may well be that Sega wins.

No matter, a price drop in anything is welcomed news. The more
competition-- quality and price-- the better for us consumers.

Alanb

Not World Series Baseball? :p

Jonah Falcon

"Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message

> "Paul Hanlin Jr." <p.eff.you.spam.aul.mershan@comcast.net> wrote in
message
> > Both NBA and NHL2k5...
> >
> > http://ebgames.com/ebx/groups/ESPN2K5-announce/
> >
> > The other shoe just dropped... :)
> >
> > Paul
>
> This has been known for a while. With ESPN's NBA and NHL series, they
were
> much better than their EA counterparts, so the price drop is a double
killer
> for EA. It remains to be seen if ESPN's NFL 2K5 can match up to Madden
> 2005. If you balance the two at equal cost, from experience I'd say
Madden
> wins. But with this price difference, it may well be that Sega wins.
>
> No matter, a price drop in anything is welcomed news. The more
> competition-- quality and price-- the better for us consumers.
>
> Alanb

Yeah, but it doesen't really matter if Sega doesen't start releasing
their games out on PC, the only console I really care about, own, or
ever intend to own.

jacobdrj