Jonah Falcon found hung

Sorry, slow day.

Even the most staid will occaisionally resort to a pecker joke.

Pumbaa wrote:

> Sorry, slow day.
>
> Even the most staid will occaisionally resort to a pecker joke.

LOL! Good post -- illustrates the grammatical difference between the two
words, and tosses in a second pun as well.

I actually got excited there....i thought he might have offed himself, but
no such luck.

"Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message
> Sorry, slow day.
>
> Even the most staid will occaisionally resort to a pecker joke.

Amps

"Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message
> Sorry, slow day.
>
> Even the most staid will occaisionally resort to a pecker joke.

Please stop dicking around.

Show me how first.

Jonah Falcon

"AMPS" <asdasd@adasd.net> wrote in message

> "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message
> > Sorry, slow day.
> >
> > Even the most staid will occaisionally resort to a pecker joke.
> >

> Please stop dicking around.

He's just cocky.

Jonah Falcon

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<_89Mc.8937>
> He's just cocky.
>
> Jonah Falcon

Perhaps he's just an arrocunt gant.

"Phil" <phylville@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > He's just cocky.
> >
> > Jonah Falcon
>
> Perhaps he's just an arrocunt gant.

Don't pussyfoot - what do you really think?

Jonah Falcon