I am only trying to do something that might be helpful for..

Last response: in Home Audio
February 13, 2005 6:46:55 PM

What is with all the negative feedback?
kevin

Professor
Music-Fanshawe College
London, On
Canada

More about : helpful

February 13, 2005 8:36:16 PM

Basically because there are a handfull of dickheads here who will look
for any opening to insult someone, even with good intentions. It says
more about them than you.

Other than that it is a good forum.
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 8:40:18 PM

kevindoylemusic wrote:
> What is with all the negative feedback?

It's typically what happens here and in some other places
when you say what you know and people don't know who you
are. Sad, I know, but that's the way it is where ego's
abound and are too frequently established and supported by
put down. 'Fraid I do it too, by kneejerk and way more
often than I would wish, and find it embarassing to see
myself in the mirror of other's behaviors. Heavy sigh.

There are a lot of knowledgable people here who didn't join
the bullying, so judge your reception more by them instead.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Related resources
February 13, 2005 9:45:16 PM

"db wrote:
> Basically because there are a handfull of dickheads here who will
look
> for any opening to insult someone, even with good intentions.

Wow. And even included an example. "

Yeah, I'm not above it sometimes...true enough. Touche
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 10:48:17 PM

db wrote:

> Basically because there are a handfull of dickheads here who will look
> for any opening to insult someone, even with good intentions.

Wow. And even included an example.
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 11:11:42 PM

Some people here

--

Jonny Durango

"Patrick was a saint. I ain't."

http://www.jdurango.com

"kevindoylemusic" <kevindoylemusic@rogers.com> wrote in message
> What is with all the negative feedback?
> kevin
>
> Professor
> Music-Fanshawe College
> London, On
> Canada

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 11:12:13 PM

eh, accidentally hit

--

Jonny Durango

"Patrick was a saint. I ain't."

http://www.jdurango.com

"kevindoylemusic" <kevindoylemusic@rogers.com> wrote in message
> What is with all the negative feedback?
> kevin
>
> Professor
> Music-Fanshawe College
> London, On
> Canada

February 14, 2005 1:55:04 AM

I want to thank-you for posting the tips on recording techniques. You don't
know how much it will be of help for my personal home recording hobby.
I think the negative feedback comes from all those regular posters here who
monopolize who they help, what products they recommend,etc. Some of them are
audio salesmen who want to make sales; some want to make money through
studio work; some just want to show-off and belittle people who don't agree
with them, don't treat them like potentates, or merely because they feel
like it. These people will resent the fact that you gave a fairly complete
guide to home recording and an honest recommendation for equipment.
This makes all the regular big shot know-it-all posters (or poseurs)
obselete, irrelevant, superfluous. They thrive or are addictic to the
attention they get answering peoples questions over and over again - it
gives them an inflated sense of self-importance. They are a gang that
supports each other when any one of them comes under attack. If you rub them
the wrong way they will blacklist you as a persona non grata. This is the
kind of people alot of the regulars here are like. Though there are many
nice people on this newsgroup as well. What I do is ignore the not so nice
ones who will remain nameless.

"kevindoylemusic" <kevindoylemusic@rogers.com> wrote in message
> What is with all the negative feedback?
> kevin
>
> Professor
> Music-Fanshawe College
> London, On
> Canada

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 1:55:05 AM

john wrote:

> I want to thank-you for posting the tips on recording techniques. You don't
> know how much it will be of help for my personal home recording hobby.

Um, right.
February 14, 2005 2:54:06 AM

"Joe Sensor" <crabcakes@emagic.net> wrote in message
> john wrote:
>
> > I want to thank-you for posting the tips on recording techniques. You
don't
> > know how much it will be of help for my personal home recording hobby.
>
> Um, right.
John Sensor
Um...Audio Salesman?
Nah.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 2:56:31 AM

"kevindoylemusic" <kevindoylemusic@rogers.com> wrote in message news:1108338415.164607.176620@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> What is with all the negative feedback?
> kevin
>
> Professor
> Music-Fanshawe College
> London, On
> Canada

Examine the threads that develop from your posts again on... um, say
Wednesday night. I think you'll discover that it's not really "negative".

www.recaudiopro.net

Peace,

DM
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 4:18:15 AM

kevindoylemusic wrote:
> What is with all the negative feedback?

If you're the one who's been posting all these long articles on
various subjects, I can tell you the one problem I had with them:
you posted them, but you didn't give any context. You didn't say
why you posted them, whether you wrote them or if not who did,
whether (if you wrote them) you wrote them for this newsgroup or
are recycling them from elsewhere.

From the tone of the articles (and their length and regularlity),
it appeared that they weren't originally composed to be posted
for rec.audio.pro. And since it wasn't apparent whether you wrote
them, it wasn't clear whether you were just digging stuff up on
the web and posting it, or trying to post stuff to get people
to check out a web site, or what. You might have been trying to
be helpful, or you might be plagiarizing. It just wasn't clear
what you were/are doing.

At any rate, the whole point of newsgroups is person-to-person
communication. Anything that's not person-to-person communication
will make some people annoyed, because they feel like you're
talking at them instead of to them, and if you're not here to
talk person-to-person, then they have to wonder why you *are* here.
(YOU may be here for your own personal gain, but lots of people are.)

Anyway, if you have written these articles yourself, you'd have
gotten a lot better response if you'd simply put a quick
"Here is an article I wrote, and I thought some of you might
find it interesting" at the beginning. Or put them all on a
web site and post a link, and maybe a list of titles of the
articles or a description of them or something.

Whatever you do, just remember that there is a giant web out there
full of tens or hundreds of millions of pages of random stuff, so
if someone wants to read an article, they can find all they want
of that elsewhere. People come to Usenet in order to interact with
other people, even if 90% of the interaction is just talking shop.

- Logan
February 14, 2005 4:41:25 AM

"D'Oh !! Gaack.... choke.... coffee in the keyboard. Too much.

"A Yahoo...." Oh, my side is splitting! Untouchable flair,
Hank."

Hey Dave, maybe Hank will let you carry his golf clubs. Maybe you can
touch the old stud's Studer. What this room needs is a few more
sycophants. Was that coffee you were choking on?
February 14, 2005 4:50:40 AM

"kevindoylemusic" <kevindoylemusic@rogers.com> wrote in

> What is with all the negative feedback?
> kevin

As you may already know, on this NG there is never a shortage of arseholes
who try to belittle other people and their efforts.

In effect, these types are saying "I am better than you".

This means they could be insecure, or perhaps bitter (because they don't
feel they're getting the recognition they 'truly deserve')

It's all about ego. I'm certain that when some of these guys go to bed at
night, they lay there genuinly unable to figure out why the entire world
doesn't recognise their greatness.

Regards,

Terry
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 5:02:31 AM

"Terry" <qazterkel@operamail.com> wrote in message...

> ...on this NG there is never a shortage of arseholes
> who try to belittle other people and their efforts....

With this being your whopping sixth post to this group, you are
sooooooo keenly qualified to lay judgement.

If you think there are arses here, laddy... you don't bleedin' get
around too much.
February 14, 2005 5:55:05 AM

"David Morgan \(MAMS\)" <mams@NOSPAm-a-m-s.com> wrote in

> With this being your whopping sixth post to this group, you are
> sooooooo keenly qualified to lay judgement.

Read the posts & jump in and answer whatever you think you can; be open
to other concepts and viewpoints; stay cool and don't let the flames get to
you, and you'll be In Like Flint.

Regards,

Terry
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 6:02:44 AM

Logan Shaw wrote:
> (YOU may be here for your own personal gain, but lots of people are.)

Oops, that should've read "YOU may NOT be here for your own personal
gain, but lots of people are".

- Logan
February 14, 2005 6:02:45 AM

"Logan Shaw" <lshaw-usenet@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
news:o xUPd.55195$uA.20618@fe1.texas.rr.com...
> Logan Shaw wrote:
> > (YOU may be here for your own personal gain, but lots of people are.)
>
> Oops, that should've read "YOU may NOT be here for your own personal
> gain, but lots of people are".
>
> - Logan
I THINK LOGAN GOT IT RIGHT WHEN HE SAYS;
"YOU MAY NOT BE HERE FOR PERSONAL GAIN, BUT LOTS OF PEOPLE ON THE
REC.AUDIO.PRO NEWSGROUP ARE HERE FOR PERSONAL GAIN."

YOU CAN LOCATE THESE FOLKS BY THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS YOU RECEIVED ON YOUR
POSTS. SOME OTHERS ARE TOO SMART TO REVEAL THEMSELVES OR ARE TOO AFRAID OR
ARE VERY SAVVY AND WILY IN NOT GIVING AWAY THEIR TRUE DISHONEST AND SELVISH
PURPOSE ON THIS NEWSGROUP.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 6:02:46 AM

john wrote:

> YOU CAN LOCATE THESE FOLKS BY THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS YOU RECEIVED ON YOUR
> POSTS. SOME OTHERS ARE TOO SMART TO REVEAL THEMSELVES OR ARE TOO AFRAID OR
> ARE VERY SAVVY AND WILY IN NOT GIVING AWAY THEIR TRUE DISHONEST AND SELVISH
> PURPOSE ON THIS NEWSGROUP.

Well thanks, "John", it does seem you've got it all figured out.
February 14, 2005 6:04:58 AM

Bob Cain <arcane@arcanemethods.com> wrote in

> kevindoylemusic wrote:
>> What is with all the negative feedback?
>
> It's typically what happens here and in some other places
> when you say what you know and people don't know who you
> are. Sad, I know, but that's the way it is where ego's
> abound and are too frequently established and supported by
> put down. 'Fraid I do it too, by kneejerk and way more
> often than I would wish, and find it embarassing to see
> myself in the mirror of other's behaviors. Heavy sigh.
>
> There are a lot of knowledgable people here who didn't join
> the bullying, so judge your reception more by them instead.
>

> Bob

I like what you have just posted - it would be nice if more people would
be this honest.

Regards,

Terry
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 6:12:31 AM

db wrote:

> Basically because there are a handfull of dickheads here who will look
> for any opening to insult someone, even with good intentions.

If I'd wanted to insult him I'd have asked him what was Glenn Gould's
favorite kind of pizza.

> It says more about them than you.

If you find his treatises enchanting a subscription to _Recording_ might
be spot-on for you. Seriously.

--
ha
Anonymous

"Terry" <qazterkel@operamail.com> wrote in message ...

> Read the posts & jump in and answer whatever you think you can; be open
> to other concepts and viewpoints; stay cool and don't let the flames get to
> you, and you'll be In Like Flint.

Touche'

;-)
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 7:41:58 AM

"Joe Sensor" <crabcakes@emagic.net> wrote in message news:37ao9gF5cbs75U2@individual.net...
> john wrote:
>
> > I want to thank-you for posting the tips on recording techniques. You don't
> > know how much it will be of help for my personal home recording hobby.

> Um, right.

At least if John Googles a few words from the posts, he'll find another
few thousand articles to help make things even better.
February 14, 2005 7:41:59 AM

"David Morgan (MAMS)" <mams@NOSPAm-a-m-s.com> wrote in message

> "Joe Sensor" <crabcakes@emagic.net> wrote in message
> > john wrote:
> >
> > > I want to thank-you for posting the tips on recording techniques. You
don't
> > > know how much it will be of help for my personal home recording hobby.
>
> > Um, right.
>
> At least if John Googles a few words from the posts, he'll find another
> few thousand articles to help make things even better.

David Moragn
Er...Audio Salesman?
Nope...I don't think so!
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 8:07:43 AM

x-no archive: yes

john < a yahoo > wrote:

> Um...Hank Alrich?
> Audio Salesman?
> Furgetaboutit!

I have nothing to sell. You have nothing to offer.

--
ha
February 14, 2005 8:07:44 AM

If you have nothing to sell what are you doing here hanky-old-boy?

> x-no archive: yes
>
> john < a yahoo > wrote:
>
> > Um...Hank Alrich?
> > Audio Salesman?
> > Furgetaboutit!
>
> I have nothing to sell. You have nothing to offer.
>
> --
> ha
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 8:07:53 AM

john < a yahoo > wrote:

> You don't
> know how much it will be of help for my personal home recording hobby.

Oh, yes, I do!

--
ha
Anonymous

x-no archive" yes

john < a yahoo> wrote:

> David Moragn
> Er...Audio Salesman?
> Nope...I don't think so!

That is correct, David is not a salesman. You're starting to catch on!

And man, that typing thing worked out really well for you!! Too bad
about the reading thing. Oh, well.

--
ha
February 14, 2005 8:13:12 AM

Hanki you sure have alot of time on your hands answering all these posts so
diligently. I hope you don't miss the other one I posted. Just look I little
further up on this thread. While I'm at it I might as well answer your
response to this post right now...It will save me some time coming back and
checking to see if you replied....What do you think I should say to your
reply? I think that'll be my response to your eventual response. Do you like
it?
How do you like my new nickname for you: "Hanki"?
Cute no?

> x-no archive" yes
>
> john < a yahoo> wrote:
>
> > David Moragn
> > Er...Audio Salesman?
> > Nope...I don't think so!
>
> That is correct, David is not a salesman. You're starting to catch on!
>
> And man, that typing thing worked out really well for you!! Too bad
> about the reading thing. Oh, well.
>
> --
> ha
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 8:13:13 AM

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:21:36 -0500, "john" <jot87a@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hanki you sure have alot of time on your hands answering all these posts so
>diligently. I hope you don't miss the other one I posted. Just look I little
>further up on this thread. While I'm at it I might as well answer your
>response to this post right now...It will save me some time coming back and
>checking to see if you replied....What do you think I should say to your
>reply? I think that'll be my response to your eventual response. Do you like
>it?
>How do you like my new nickname for you: "Hanki"?

Better Hanki than Wanky. (If the shoe fits)

Al

>Cute no?
>
>"hank alrich" <walkinay@thegrid.net> wrote in message
>> x-no archive" yes
>>
>> john < a yahoo> wrote:
>>
>> > David Moragn
>> > Er...Audio Salesman?
>> > Nope...I don't think so!
>>
>> That is correct, David is not a salesman. You're starting to catch on!
>>
>> And man, that typing thing worked out really well for you!! Too bad
>> about the reading thing. Oh, well.
>>
>> --
>> ha

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 9:19:51 AM

> x-no archive: yes
>
> john < a yahoo > wrote:
>
>> Um...Hank Alrich?
>> Audio Salesman?
>> Furgetaboutit!
>
> I have nothing to sell. You have nothing to offer.

I wonder if he knows what "plonk" means.
Hint: it has something to do with SNR.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 9:37:34 AM

"john" <jot87a@yahoo.com> wrote in message ...

> If you have nothing to sell what are you doing here?

All right.... who is this *really* ?? Get a computer for Christmas,
just discover newsgroups, or is it sock-puppet time?

<wow... I haven't even seen that word in months>
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 9:42:29 AM

x-no archive: yes

"john" <jot87a@yahoo.com> deliriously spewed forth nothing worth quoting...

This sure has been a great day, hasn't it John?
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 9:48:34 AM

"hank alrich" <walkinay@thegrid.net> wrote in message news:1grxxc8.1c4w1s2fc8j35N%walkinay@thegrid.net...

> john < a yahoo > wrote:

> > You don't
> > know how much it will be of help for my personal home recording hobby.

> Oh, yes, I do!
>
> --
> ha

D'Oh !! Gaack.... choke.... coffee in the keyboard. Too much.

"A Yahoo...." Oh, my side is splitting! Untouchable flair, Hank.

Sheeesh... stop hanging around for a few days and there's a whole
new set of trolls and police in the room. Ah well, life goes on.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 9:56:26 AM

In article <1108338415.164607.176620@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> kevindoylemusic@rogers.com writes:

> What is with all the negative feedback?

Sometimes people can offer too much help, and in ways that suggest
that you don't really know much, but can quote a lot. Yeah, I read
your list of "credits" but that doesn't mean anything to me except
that maybe you've made more money recording than I have.

If someone asks a question, they don't want to read a chapter of a
book. Or if they do, they don't want to read it in a newsgroup. Write
an answer in your own words, tailored to the question, not a 3000 word
missive addressing the issue in general.

If you want people to read your virtual book, get a web page and post
links to it.

February 14, 2005 10:52:39 AM

Why all the hostility?

Here is someone who offers solid information (for beginners his pdf is
a goldmine) FOR FREE!!

If you want to be a smart ass, start at something like audiocourse.com,
where money is being made with ridiculous info, even making you believe
(before you use your credit card) that you are signing in to a sound
enginering education..

Really, I don't understand why people are getting so wind up about
this.

David, a lot of readers will benefit from your efforts. Think about
them and feel good about yourselves. Pay those smart "audiopro" people
that are trying to put you down no attention.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 11:06:55 AM

ignacedhont@wanadoo.nl wrote:

> Why all the hostility?

Because it looks a lot like a trolling scheme, for the benefit of
kevin's ego. Cut'n'paste some tidbit of apparent value, then complain
(in this case, have your sock puppets do it for you, although he has
started too) that everyone doesn't fall at his feet, and then start
calling them names.

Besides, a lot of it is just plain incorrect. All of it, if you
consider that its tone of "this is how it must be done" is pervasive as
well as false.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 11:43:51 AM

john wrote:
> "Joe Sensor" <crabcakes@emagic.net> wrote in message
>
>>john wrote:
>>

>>>I want to thank-you for posting the tips on recording techniques. You
>
> don't
>
>>>know how much it will be of help for my personal home recording hobby.
>>
>>Um, right.
>
> John Sensor
> Um...Audio Salesman?
> Nah.

You're a riot, John. Look, the guy comes in here posting practically a
book on his "vast audio knowledge". Who do you suspect has the ego problem?
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 11:46:16 AM

john wrote:

>>I have nothing to sell. You have nothing to offer.

Careful, John. Your knickers are showing.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 12:21:08 PM

I love Black Velvet.
It's one of the best sounding tracks ever done.
If a guy like Kevin is willing to give us information about
how he recorded and mixed it (I checked) than I am in.
Too bad for you joe, she seem to be very frustrated
because you don't even compare to someone at
kevin's level
Amigo
LA
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 12:25:00 PM

Kevin,

Solution: If you wish to avoid the flames (regardless of whether they are
justified or not) simply put these documents on a website, and post a link
with a paragraph or so in this newsgroup describing their content.
Everyone here should be satisfied.

Those looking for info will click the link, and anyone that would accuse you
of egomania or overposting will not be offended.
Anyone who would see your posts as pontification can choose not to go there.

regards,

Dave Kowalski
Bennett Studios LLC
www.bennettstudios.com

"kevindoylemusic" <kevindoylemusic@rogers.com> wrote in message
> What is with all the negative feedback?
> kevin
>
> Professor
> Music-Fanshawe College
> London, On
> Canada

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 12:38:22 PM

In article <1grxrqj.1nfv85p15uc32zN%walkinay@thegrid.net> walkinay@thegrid.net writes:

> If you find his treatises enchanting a subscription to _Recording_ might
> be spot-on for you. Seriously.

But it's not the Internet so he'd have to PAY for it, and actually
read it on paper.

February 14, 2005 12:38:23 PM

In article <hiVPd.11612$JX5.452857@wagner.videotron.net> jot87a@yahoo.com writes:

> I want to thank-you for posting the tips on recording techniques. You don't
> know how much it will be of help for my personal home recording hobby.
> I think the negative feedback comes from all those regular posters here who
> monopolize who they help, what products they recommend,etc.

I agree that the postings may be helpful in a general way. But I hope
you don't go out and buy U87s or C414s to record drums (as a beginning
hobbyist) based on what you read here.

Negative feedback comes from people who have enough experience to
recognize that, as a beginner who wants to know THE way to record this
and that as if there's only one THIS, one THAT, and one way to record
them, you may be misled in complicated and expensive ways. So you buy
just the right recommended mics and your recordings still don't sound
good. Oh, you didn't read the chapter about first getting the room
acoustics in shape, then setting up very good monitoring, then
sharpening your listening skills, etc.

There was a time when Usenet was a place where academic papers were
first published for early information on new research and experiments
and for peer review. It's changed. It's no longer a place for an
unknown to shoot out a series of several thousand word articles
whether they're good, bad, or indifferent. There are web sites for
that today, and we (who criticize) like to see them used for that
purpose.

Most of us aren't criticizing the content other than that it presents
recording techniques as a way to do something rather than a way to
approach a project. But it's just not appropriate today to post things
like that in places like this.

February 14, 2005 12:51:49 PM

In article <1108338415.164607.176620@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
kevindoylemusic@rogers.com says...
> What is with all the negative feedback?
> kevin

Kevin,

Newsgroups are a place for discussions, not for posting treatises. What
you've done is the equivalent of walking into a cocktail party and, upon
hearing talk about fishing, standing on a chair and reciting your entire
master's thesis on the mating habits of the modern-day salmon.

--
Jay Levitt |
Wellesley, MA | Hi!

Spending a good portion of his life giving out vital information in an
environment that allows anyone in. Having been here since the early
nineties, Hank has offered at least a book's worth of solid advice that
isn't equipment specific, but rather recording specific. Things you may not
quite know about yet, like how working with great musicians is almost always
a guarantee that good music will ensue in the studio and all we, as
engineers, have to do is have the right mics in the right place in the right
room. Bob Olhsson once said here that "A well recorded set of tracks almost
mixes itself".

Got anything you'd like to add to the group?

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

> If you have nothing to sell what are you doing here hanky-old-boy?
>
> "hank alrich" <walkinay@thegrid.net> wrote in message
> > x-no archive: yes
> >
> > john < a yahoo > wrote:
> >
> > > Um...Hank Alrich?
> > > Audio Salesman?
> > > Furgetaboutit!
> >
> > I have nothing to sell. You have nothing to offer.
> >
> > --
> > ha

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 2:51:09 PM

I don't see anything wrong with what you posted so long as it is accompanied
with the usual disclaimer that it's really up to the engineer's own ears,
and that the methods you've discussed are just your own findings. As a
beginner I can totally appreciate having some suggestions as to where to
start. However I think (from reading this NG for several years) there are
people on this NG who tire of dealing with beginners who hold the delusion
that there is a right way to go about recording, and from that perspective I
can sympathize with their frustration at the lack of the aforementioned
disclaimer in your posts. Any beginner who doesn't realize the need to be
open minded and to challenge others' methods hasn't learned the fundamental
mentality for succeeding in this kind of work.

Dave

"kevindoylemusic" <kevindoylemusic@rogers.com> wrote in message
> What is with all the negative feedback?
> kevin
>
> Professor
> Music-Fanshawe College
> London, On
> Canada

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 2:51:41 PM

"Audioamigo" <golgatha77@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>I love Black Velvet.
> It's one of the best sounding tracks ever done.
> If a guy like Kevin is willing to give us information about
> how he recorded and mixed it (I checked) than I am in.
> Too bad for you joe, she seem to be very frustrated
> because you don't even compare to someone at
> kevin's level
> Amigo
> LA

This is just sad.

Audioamigo's IP address is 205.211.145.240 -- which is part of the IP block
owned by Fanshawe College of Applied Arts.

Kevin Doyle is a professor where? Fanshawe College.

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 4:14:30 PM

More fun that a marrel of bonkies.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"David Morgan (MAMS)" <mams@NOSPAm-a-m-s.com> wrote in message
news:p LXPd.21002$uc.13368@trnddc02...
> x-no archive: yes
>
> "john" <jot87a@yahoo.com> deliriously spewed forth nothing worth
quoting...

> This sure has been a great day, hasn't it John?

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 4:55:39 PM

john wrote:

> David Morley, Hank Alrich, S. O'Neil, Richard Crowley, Joe Sensor, David
> Morgan, Roger W. Norman,

Told you he is a troll.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 4:58:52 PM

john wrote:
> S. O'Neil

That's O'Neill with two toothpicks, you brain scientist.