EA TigerWoods 2002 questions

In the instruction book, it mentions that online play is for "3D
Rendering" mode only.

))))Is there anyway to play online with others using just the
"Software" mode?

I see there is a patch:
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2002 1.2 patch
http://www.download.com/Tiger-Woods-PGA-Tour-2002-1-2-patch/3000-7462-10236941.html?tag=lst-0-7

))))Anyone download this, does it make a difference and does it
address online play?

))))How do you view your experience points?

))))After you save a game, how do you later retrieve it?

Thanks.

It's been quite a while since I played TW 2002, and I don't recall this
limitation being there. However, I always had a 3D accelerator so it
wouldn't have applied to me. I didn't hang with TW 2002 very long because I
found it to be pretty flawed. Now I loved 2003, and even moreso, 2004. I
don't know how they are with Software mode and online play either.

I'm thinking you would have to have that patch to play online, if TW 2002 is
still even being supported online.

I think there's a menu item on the main page that says "records". That's
where you'll find your saved games, and maybe your experience points.

"888eight888" <bz811@go.com> wrote in message
> In the instruction book, it mentions that online play is for "3D
> Rendering" mode only.
>
> ))))Is there anyway to play online with others using just the
> "Software" mode?
>
> I see there is a patch:
> Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2002 1.2 patch

http://www.download.com/Tiger-Woods-PGA-Tour-2002-1-2-patch/3000-7462-10236941.html?tag=lst-0-7

> ))))Anyone download this, does it make a difference and does it
> address online play?
>
> ))))How do you view your experience points?
>
> ))))After you save a game, how do you later retrieve it?
>
> Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS