Madden 2005 GONE GOLD

Last response: in Video Games
July 29, 2004 9:12:10 PM

I'm looking forward to the PC version, though a lot of buddies I know are
excited at Madden Online for the XBox (finally).

Jonah Falcon

More about : madden 2005 gold

July 29, 2004 10:17:40 PM

Did this go gold like a week ago?

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.
"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking forward to the PC version, though a lot of buddies I know are
> excited at Madden Online for the XBox (finally).
>
> Jonah Falcon

---
July 30, 2004 1:01:51 AM

Yes. In other news , NCAA 2004 has gone gold. And Doom 3. And ESPN Major
League Baseball.

In article <8bbOc.209458$Oq2.120613@attbi_s52>, spamthis@spam.com
says...