Good news about Open Chess for Palm (freeware)

June 18, 2004 9:48:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot,comp.sys.palmtops,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

Hi,

Did you know that Open Chess support grayscale displays
in addition to the colour ones already? Well, I didn't -
it was only announced as plans for future releases.

And one more nice thing. I've just constructed a new, cleaner
pieces layout - have a look, if you like chess:
http://smartpalmgames.com/palmchess.html

Best regards,
Val Danilchuk.

Palm games that both entertain you and
help to build up your personality -
http://SmartPalmGames.com
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 9:48:11 PM

Val Danilchuk wrote:

> And one more nice thing. I've just constructed a new, cleaner
> pieces layout - have a look, if you like chess:
> http://smartpalmgames.com/palmchess.html

Nice work, but perhaps you can team-up with
http://www.linalco.com/comunidad.html ?

And an ARM-optimized version would be nice :)

--
Randy Simons

When replying to this message,
please follow the nettiquette and quote correctly.
!