Dell-Vishal S said:
My name is Vishal and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell.
1) Click Start / Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization.
2) Under Personalization, click Adjust screen resolution.
3) On the Display Settings dialog, click the Advanced Settings... button.
4) On the monitor properties dialog, click the Troubleshoot tab.
5) Click the Change settings button.
6) On the security dialog, click Continue.
7) Move the Hardware Acceleration slider to the third notch.
8) Click OK.
9) Restart Windows, and this should resolve the issue.
Please let me know if you need any more support from our side.
Thanks for the help. I followed up the steps but under the troubleshoot tab, the change setting button cannot be clicked. That is the computer cannot allow me to change the setting. The process therefore cannot be continued.