Ironic Madden screenshot

http://www.ebgames.com/gmspImages/24/242447/pt_920148_20040507_screen004_24s3114.jpg

LMAO.

Jonah Falcon
7 answers Last reply
More about ironic madden screenshot
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    This is why companies shouldn't rush to get out these NFL games. They should
    wait until at least September, so the rosters could reflect the teams.

    Thanks
    Gus

    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

    http://www.ebgames.com/gmspImages/24/242447/pt_920148_20040507_screen004_24s3114.jpg

    > LMAO.
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On 8/6/04 7:26 AM, in article
    3OKQc.18317$zc4.8069195@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net, "Gus Lane" <####@####.net>
    wrote:

    > This is why companies shouldn't rush to get out these NFL games. They should
    > wait until at least September, so the rosters could reflect the teams.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Gus

    First, stop top posting. Second, updated rosters will be available, so why
    should we not be playing the game now?

    Jayhawker

    > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >>
    > http://www.ebgames.com/gmspImages/24/242447/pt_920148_20040507_screen004_24s31
    > 14.jpg
    >>
    >> LMAO.
    >>
    >> Jonah Falcon

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Jayhawker" <rock.chalk@jayhawks.net> wrote in message
    > On 8/6/04 7:26 AM, in article
    > 3OKQc.18317$zc4.8069195@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net, "Gus Lane"
    <####@####.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > This is why companies shouldn't rush to get out these NFL games. They
    should
    > > wait until at least September, so the rosters could reflect the teams.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Gus
    > >

    > First, stop top posting. Second, updated rosters will be available, so
    why
    > should we not be playing the game now?
    >
    > Jayhawker

    It isn't the roster. It's the dialogue. Look at what he's saying. Not much
    of a "position battle" anymore, huh?

    Jonah Falcon
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Gus Lane" <####@####.net> wrote in message
    > This is why companies shouldn't rush to get out these NFL games. They
    should
    > wait until at least September, so the rosters could reflect the teams.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Gus
    >

    > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

    http://www.ebgames.com/gmspImages/24/242447/pt_920148_20040507_screen004_24s3114.jpg

    > > LMAO.
    > >
    > > Jonah Falcon

    This is a stupid post. What in God's name is so ironic about this.
    Oftentimes enough, when rosters are released with a game, teams make changes
    and things happen.

    This post is probably related more to a racist attitude than anything else.
    Coming from Jonah, this kind of thing is typical.

    Alanb
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Usually after week 6 of the regular season the rosters are usually posted.
    Also, I'll post any way I feel like posting. When you start paying the 49
    clams a month that I dish out to optimum online for me, THEN I'll post the
    way you deem fit!

    Thank you
    Gus

    "Jayhawker" <rock.chalk@jayhawks.net> wrote in message
    > On 8/6/04 7:26 AM, in article
    > 3OKQc.18317$zc4.8069195@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net, "Gus Lane"
    <####@####.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > This is why companies shouldn't rush to get out these NFL games. They
    should
    > > wait until at least September, so the rosters could reflect the teams.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Gus
    > >

    > First, stop top posting. Second, updated rosters will be available, so
    why
    > should we not be playing the game now?
    >
    > Jayhawker
    >
    > > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

    http://www.ebgames.com/gmspImages/24/242447/pt_920148_20040507_screen004_24s31
    > > 14.jpg
    > >>
    > >> LMAO.
    > >>
    > >> Jonah Falcon

  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On 8/6/04 11:28 PM, in article
    JTYQc.29844$zc4.10514111@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net, "Gus Lane"
    <####@####.net> wrote:

    > Usually after week 6 of the regular season the rosters are usually posted.

    Here the dates of the roster updates:

    Sep 7 (Tue) Season Start

    Oct 12 (Tue) Week 5

    Nov 9 (Tue) Week 9

    Dev 7 (Tue) Week 13

    Jan 3 (Tue) Week 17

    Feb1 (Tue) pre-Superbowl

    So there is really no good reason for the game company to wait to release a
    game based on rosters.

    > Also, I'll post any way I feel like posting. When you start paying the 49
    > clams a month that I dish out to optimum online for me, THEN I'll post the
    > way you deem fit!

    http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/?toppost

    Why do you WANT to post like a moron? Hell, I can't make you capitalize
    correctly and use punctuation either. Why do it? I mean, even without
    proper capitalization and punctuation, I can figure out what the person is
    trying to say. So why do it?

    Is this really a stand you are going to be proud of. What's next? Not
    going to use utensils when you eat? Damn snobby people with their forks and
    knives!

    Jayhawker
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 04:28:25 GMT, "Gus Lane" <####@####.net> wrote:

    >Also, I'll post any way I feel like posting. When you start paying the 49
    >clams a month that I dish out to optimum online for me, THEN I'll post the
    >way you deem fit!

    And nobody will see it since here on usenet we have the luxury of kill-filtering
    idiots like you.

    <plonk>

PC gaming Falcon Games IBM Video Games