Ironic Madden screenshot

Last response: in Video Games
August 6, 2004 4:26:39 PM

This is why companies shouldn't rush to get out these NFL games. They should
wait until at least September, so the rosters could reflect the teams.

Thanks
Gus

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

http://www.ebgames.com/gmspImages/24/242447/pt_920148_2...

> LMAO.
>
> Jonah Falcon

August 6, 2004 8:17:44 PM

On 8/6/04 7:26 AM, in article
3OKQc.18317$zc4.8069195@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net, "Gus Lane" <####@####.net>
wrote:

> This is why companies shouldn't rush to get out these NFL games. They should
> wait until at least September, so the rosters could reflect the teams.
>
> Thanks
> Gus

First, stop top posting. Second, updated rosters will be available, so why
should we not be playing the game now?

Jayhawker

> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>
> http://www.ebgames.com/gmspImages/24/242447/pt_920148_2...
> 14.jpg
>>
>> LMAO.
>>
>> Jonah Falcon

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 6, 2004 8:33:34 PM

"Jayhawker" <rock.chalk@jayhawks.net> wrote in message
> On 8/6/04 7:26 AM, in article
> 3OKQc.18317$zc4.8069195@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net, "Gus Lane"
<####@####.net>
> wrote:
>
> > This is why companies shouldn't rush to get out these NFL games. They
should
> > wait until at least September, so the rosters could reflect the teams.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Gus
> >

> First, stop top posting. Second, updated rosters will be available, so
why
> should we not be playing the game now?
>
> Jayhawker

It isn't the roster. It's the dialogue. Look at what he's saying. Not much
of a "position battle" anymore, huh?

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
August 7, 2004 4:10:47 AM

"Gus Lane" <####@####.net> wrote in message
> This is why companies shouldn't rush to get out these NFL games. They
should
> wait until at least September, so the rosters could reflect the teams.
>
> Thanks
> Gus
>

> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

http://www.ebgames.com/gmspImages/24/242447/pt_920148_2...

> > LMAO.
> >
> > Jonah Falcon

This is a stupid post. What in God's name is so ironic about this.
Oftentimes enough, when rosters are released with a game, teams make changes
and things happen.

This post is probably related more to a racist attitude than anything else.
Coming from Jonah, this kind of thing is typical.

Alanb
Anonymous
August 7, 2004 8:28:25 AM

Usually after week 6 of the regular season the rosters are usually posted.
Also, I'll post any way I feel like posting. When you start paying the 49
clams a month that I dish out to optimum online for me, THEN I'll post the
way you deem fit!

Thank you
Gus

"Jayhawker" <rock.chalk@jayhawks.net> wrote in message
> On 8/6/04 7:26 AM, in article
> 3OKQc.18317$zc4.8069195@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net, "Gus Lane"
<####@####.net>
> wrote:
>
> > This is why companies shouldn't rush to get out these NFL games. They
should
> > wait until at least September, so the rosters could reflect the teams.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Gus
> >

> First, stop top posting. Second, updated rosters will be available, so
why
> should we not be playing the game now?
>
> Jayhawker
>
> > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

http://www.ebgames.com/gmspImages/24/242447/pt_920148_2...
> > 14.jpg
> >>
> >> LMAO.
> >>
> >> Jonah Falcon

August 7, 2004 11:56:11 AM

On 8/6/04 11:28 PM, in article
JTYQc.29844$zc4.10514111@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net, "Gus Lane"
<####@####.net> wrote:

> Usually after week 6 of the regular season the rosters are usually posted.

Here the dates of the roster updates:

Sep 7 (Tue) Season Start

Oct 12 (Tue) Week 5

Nov 9 (Tue) Week 9

Dev 7 (Tue) Week 13

Jan 3 (Tue) Week 17

Feb1 (Tue) pre-Superbowl

So there is really no good reason for the game company to wait to release a
game based on rosters.

> Also, I'll post any way I feel like posting. When you start paying the 49
> clams a month that I dish out to optimum online for me, THEN I'll post the
> way you deem fit!

http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/?toppost

Why do you WANT to post like a moron? Hell, I can't make you capitalize
correctly and use punctuation either. Why do it? I mean, even without
proper capitalization and punctuation, I can figure out what the person is
trying to say. So why do it?

Is this really a stand you are going to be proud of. What's next? Not
going to use utensils when you eat? Damn snobby people with their forks and
knives!

Jayhawker
August 7, 2004 3:56:16 PM

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 04:28:25 GMT, "Gus Lane" <####@####.net> wrote:

>Also, I'll post any way I feel like posting. When you start paying the 49
>clams a month that I dish out to optimum online for me, THEN I'll post the
>way you deem fit!

And nobody will see it since here on usenet we have the luxury of kill-filtering
idiots like you.

<plonk>
!