  • Logitech
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 9, 2004 7:44:42 PM

Has Logitech fixed the Dual Action pads yet? Are there any alternatives for
Madden 2005?

More about : good gamepads

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 7:44:43 PM

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:44:42 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:

>Has Logitech fixed the Dual Action pads yet? Are there any alternatives for
>Madden 2005?

Saitek P880.

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/p880.htm
August 10, 2004 12:50:33 AM

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:44:42 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:

>Has Logitech fixed the Dual Action pads yet? Are there any alternatives for
>Madden 2005?

My Logitech Wingman Cordless works just tickedy boo in Madden 2004,
and everything else I play for that matter.
August 10, 2004 2:24:20 AM

Yeap.. I got the saitek 880 its works pretty good.

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.
"maggot" <maggot@no.email> wrote in message
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:44:42 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:
>
> >Has Logitech fixed the Dual Action pads yet? Are there any alternatives
for
> >Madden 2005?
> >

> Saitek P880.
>
> http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/p880.htm

---
August 10, 2004 2:24:21 AM

Yea but dont 6 buttons throw you off in Madden? which actions are on the
trigger and which are on the extra thumb buttons? Can anyone show the DX
button mapping numbers?

"Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
news:o QSRc.119714$eM2.76507@attbi_s51...
> Yeap.. I got the saitek 880 its works pretty good.
>
> --
> Jamie
> For every door that closes, A window opens.
> "maggot" <maggot@no.email> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:44:42 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Has Logitech fixed the Dual Action pads yet? Are there any alternatives
> for
> > >Madden 2005?
> > >

> > Saitek P880.
> >
> > http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/p880.htm
>

> ---

September 7, 2004 12:14:34 PM

"fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:<U3TRc.3775$LH.3376@bignews4.bellsouth.net>...
> Yea but dont 6 buttons throw you off in Madden? which actions are on the
> trigger and which are on the extra thumb buttons? Can anyone show the DX
> button mapping numbers?
>
> "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> news:o QSRc.119714$eM2.76507@attbi_s51...
> > Yeap.. I got the saitek 880 its works pretty good.
> >
> > --
> > Jamie
> > For every door that closes, A window opens.
> > "maggot" <maggot@no.email> wrote in message

> for
> > > >

> > > Saitek P880.
> > >
> > > http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/p880.htm
> >

> > ---

Get a PS2 Controller with a PS2 to USB converter. It's the best method.
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 6:05:01 AM

> Get a PS2 Controller with a PS2 to USB converter. It's the best method.

This has already been discussed. The PS2 is probably the best, most-durable
gamepad but there are configuration problems when using on a PC.

But having now owned an XBox for a good two years, I'm starting to believe
that the XBox controller is the better controller. There are ways--
including using an adapter-- of using an XBox controller on a PC. Never
tried it myself, so I don't know if there are any problems.

The triggers on the XBox controller make the difference, especially when
racing.

Alanb
!