Any good gamepads out yet?

Has Logitech fixed the Dual Action pads yet? Are there any alternatives for
Madden 2005?
6 answers Last reply
More about good gamepads
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:44:42 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:

    >Has Logitech fixed the Dual Action pads yet? Are there any alternatives for
    >Madden 2005?

    Saitek P880.

    http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/p880.htm
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:44:42 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:

    >Has Logitech fixed the Dual Action pads yet? Are there any alternatives for
    >Madden 2005?

    My Logitech Wingman Cordless works just tickedy boo in Madden 2004,
    and everything else I play for that matter.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Yeap.. I got the saitek 880 its works pretty good.

    --
    Jamie
    For every door that closes, A window opens.
    "maggot" <maggot@no.email> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:44:42 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Has Logitech fixed the Dual Action pads yet? Are there any alternatives
    for
    > >Madden 2005?
    > >

    > Saitek P880.
    >
    > http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/p880.htm

    ---
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Yea but dont 6 buttons throw you off in Madden? which actions are on the
    trigger and which are on the extra thumb buttons? Can anyone show the DX
    button mapping numbers?

    "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
    > Yeap.. I got the saitek 880 its works pretty good.
    >
    > --
    > Jamie
    > For every door that closes, A window opens.
    > "maggot" <maggot@no.email> wrote in message
    > > On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:44:42 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Has Logitech fixed the Dual Action pads yet? Are there any alternatives
    > for
    > > >Madden 2005?
    > > >

    > > Saitek P880.
    > >
    > > http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/p880.htm
    >

    > ---

  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:<U3TRc.3775$LH.3376@bignews4.bellsouth.net>...
    > Yea but dont 6 buttons throw you off in Madden? which actions are on the
    > trigger and which are on the extra thumb buttons? Can anyone show the DX
    > button mapping numbers?
    >
    > "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
    > > Yeap.. I got the saitek 880 its works pretty good.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Jamie
    > > For every door that closes, A window opens.
    > > "maggot" <maggot@no.email> wrote in message

    > for
    > > > >

    > > > Saitek P880.
    > > >
    > > > http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/p880.htm
    > >

    > > ---

    Get a PS2 Controller with a PS2 to USB converter. It's the best method.
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    > Get a PS2 Controller with a PS2 to USB converter. It's the best method.

    This has already been discussed. The PS2 is probably the best, most-durable
    gamepad but there are configuration problems when using on a PC.

    But having now owned an XBox for a good two years, I'm starting to believe
    that the XBox controller is the better controller. There are ways--
    including using an adapter-- of using an XBox controller on a PC. Never
    tried it myself, so I don't know if there are any problems.

    The triggers on the XBox controller make the difference, especially when
    racing.

    Alanb

PC gaming Games IBM Logitech Video Games