MVP 2004 Question

gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

Anyone figure out how to move a regular player to the disabled list? I'd
like to add another player to the Yankees (John Olerud), but I can't figure
out how to do this without giving someone up.

As far as I know, the Yankees acquired him without giving Seattle a player.

Thanks
Gus

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

AFAIK...you can only move a player to the DL if he is injured. :( sux I
know... you can always move somebody down to the minors though.

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.
"Gus" <####@####.net> wrote in message
> Anyone figure out how to move a regular player to the disabled list? I'd
> like to add another player to the Yankees (John Olerud), but I can't
figure
> out how to do this without giving someone up.
>
> As far as I know, the Yankees acquired him without giving Seattle a
player.

> Thanks
> Gus

---