PS2 Madden 2005 gripes

Decided to go with the PS2 mode because more ppl that I know don't have fast
enough PC for the PC version... so go with the crowd I guess.

I find playing at All Madden Mode more challenging, but it's rather lame
that EA's strategy of making the game more challenging by dumbing my team's
ability to make plays rather than making the AI smarter. It's all good that
the AI DB can cover my Receiver on most downs. However don't make my DBs so
dumb that they give up easy catches on most downs (especially on critical
3rd downs).

Other than that, I like the new additions to the game. Definitely still the
best available.

I must agree. All-Madden level dumbs down your players to make teh game
more complicated. It's especially frustrating when your blockers miss
obvious blocks (wait -- that guy on the other side of the field 20 yards
away is a threat to the runner!). And the way that your defenders step
away from a ball in the air on all-madden is just lunacy.