ESPN 2K5 simulated game boxscores?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 16, 2004 3:08:00 AM

OK...posted this in an XBox related newsgroup, but got no answer...since
people here are actually talking about ESPN 2K5 here, I thought I'd give it
a shot.

I bought 2K5 used and it didn't have a manual...for that matter, for the $20
it is new, I'm not sure it comes with a manual either I guess. My
question: Is there any way to see a boxscore of a simulated game (or any
game for that matter) in franchise mode? Seems kind of odd that they
wouldn't store boxscores given all the other stuff
that is saved.

Thanks,

Craig

August 18, 2004 7:49:31 AM

At the end of the week in the weekly schedule screen, you should be
able to see all the scores there. Also, to watch the highlights, just
click the right thumbstick and you'll watch sports center for the
week.

There is an on-line manual within the game. You can also go to
www.espnvideogames.com and download the manual in PDF form from there.

There IS a manual with the game because I have one. It's pretty sparse
and the online manual within the game as well as the manual on the
webpage are both much better.