Vision need help

ME

I am trying out vison and am able to send pictures emails as well as text
messages. It all seems to work well for me and I am happy. Now I have been
told by the guy next door that even tho I am paying extra for Vision I will
still be paying extra per kilobyte? Tell me this is not tru

TIA

Me wrote:
> I am trying out vison and am able to send pictures emails as well as text
> messages. It all seems to work well for me and I am happy. Now I have been
> told by the guy next door that even tho I am paying extra for Vision I will
> still be paying extra per kilobyte? Tell me this is not tru
>
> TIA

If you have one of the Vision plans ($10 or $15 per month), then you
won't be charged per kilobyte. If you have a Vision phone and didn't
buy a Vision plan, you will be charged per kilobyte.

"rlsusenet@NOSPAMPUHLEEZschnapp.org" wrote:

> Me wrote:
> > I am trying out vison and am able to send pictures emails as well as text
> > messages. It all seems to work well for me and I am happy. Now I have been
> > told by the guy next door that even tho I am paying extra for Vision I will
> > still be paying extra per kilobyte? Tell me this is not tru
> >
> > TIA
>
> If you have one of the Vision plans ($10 or $15 per month), then you
> won't be charged per kilobyte. If you have a Vision phone and didn't
> buy a Vision plan, you will be charged per kilobyte.

If you're using your phone as a modem, excessively, you'll be charged
(per kilobyte) whether you're on a Vision plan or not.

What's "excessive?"

No one knows.

Notan

In article <40FB4596.69ADD425@ddress.com>, notan@ddress.com says...
> If you're using your phone as a modem, excessively, you'll be charged
> (per kilobyte) whether you're on a Vision plan or not.
>
> What's "excessive?"
>
> No one knows.
>
> Notan

Irrelevant, based on the usage description the OP gave, but basically
true.

--
RØß
O/Siris

That is BS!

you got UNLIMITED on a vision plan.

SprintPCS Fan <sprint@fan.com> wrote:
> That is BS!
>
> you got UNLIMITED on a vision plan.

if you *have* an unlimited Vision plan.

There are a bunch of different ones and I don't think the Picture Pack is
unlimited. And I don't know if the unlimited Vision package includes pix.

Ah you got me there! I got the rl4920

SANYO and I love it, but it does not have a camera,
as that feature does not interest me in the slightest bit, owning a sony
digital camera. I am on the pcs plan that is $5 a month (second line!) and
it is unlimited, and has the picture OPTION (folder for incoming) but I
cannot send any photos OUT.

Hope this helps!

http://www.t1mmy.net/visionTool.html.

sjsobol@JustThe.net

Steven J Sobol wrote:

> SprintPCS Fan <sprint@fan.com> wrote:
>> That is BS!
>>
>> you got UNLIMITED on a vision plan.
>
> if you *have* an unlimited Vision plan.
>
> There are a bunch of different ones and I don't think the Picture Pack is
> unlimited. And I don't know if the unlimited Vision package includes pix.

The Picture Pack includes unlimited Vision.