Sports Games on the XBox

I have recently got an Xbox and I was hoping you could point me in the
direction of some of the better sports games. I realise this is a PC sports
group but I suspect many of you have consoles these days, and I was hoping
for more insightful thoughts than I am likely to get from the xbox groups
and forums. Just looking for tips on which are the best games for a few
different sports? (And I won't mention the NFL!!!)

Hockey?

Golf?

Baseball?

Basketball?

Been out of the loop on this stuff for a while, so any thoughts are much
appreciated!

Gareth
1 answer Last reply
More about sports games xbox
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    ea is better for hockey
    id also go with links if you want a golf game, but tiger woods is pretty
    good too.
    some good basketball games are coming out this year.

PC gaming Games Xbox Video Games