Sports Games on the XBox

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 16, 2004 2:19:46 PM

I have recently got an Xbox and I was hoping you could point me in the
direction of some of the better sports games. I realise this is a PC sports
group but I suspect many of you have consoles these days, and I was hoping
for more insightful thoughts than I am likely to get from the xbox groups
and forums. Just looking for tips on which are the best games for a few
different sports? (And I won't mention the NFL!!!)

Hockey?

Golf?

Baseball?

Basketball?

Been out of the loop on this stuff for a while, so any thoughts are much
appreciated!

Gareth

More about : sports games xbox

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 3:39:04 PM

ea is better for hockey
id also go with links if you want a golf game, but tiger woods is pretty
good too.
some good basketball games are coming out this year.
!