POP access

A while back I could access Sprintpcs mail via Outlook.

Does anyone have the configuration for this?

antonio

incoming server: pop.sprintpcs.com
outgoing server smtp.sprintpcs.com

you can also use these sites to check your mail!

http://pop.sprintpcs.com

http://ucweb.uc.sprintpcs.com/waimea/static/html/login.html

Any questions, just let me know!

Antonio
"Darnell Barber" <darnellbarber@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> A while back I could access Sprintpcs mail via Outlook.
>
> Does anyone have the configuration for this?

MANY THANKS!