Madden PC pushed back!

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Hey, <FYI>

Madden PC has been pushed back another week, it will be released on the
Sept. 14th instead of the 7th.

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.

---

They're very busy deleting more features.

"Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> Hey, <FYI>
>
> Madden PC has been pushed back another week, it will be released on the
> Sept. 14th instead of the 7th.
>
> --
> Jamie
> For every door that closes, A window opens.
>

> ---

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

ROFLMAO!!!

--
"fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> They're very busy deleting more features.
>

> "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> > Hey, <FYI>
> >
> > Madden PC has been pushed back another week, it will be released on the
> > Sept. 14th instead of the 7th.
> >
> > --
> > Jamie
> > For every door that closes, A window opens.
> >

> > ---

---

No, they're just trying to figure out how to make the Logitech Dual Action
gamepad not stink.

Jonah Falcon

I'm about to give in and buy another one cause theres just no other option
for Madden if you want the receiver numbering to make any sense.

> I'm about to give in and buy another one cause theres just no other option
> for Madden if you want the receiver numbering to make any sense.

Gamepad's are cheap. At least you're not spending $100.00, unless you've
bought four or five. Considering all the gamepad posts you post here, you
might be over that cost.

I still use the Logitech Dual Action. Not the most durable you're going to
find, but I've had no problems with it.

Still, whether or when Madden 2005 gets to the PC, I'm not sure I really
care. I have the XBox version. And when considering sports' games (maybe
racing is the only exception, because of the wheel thing), an XBox is way
better than a PC.

Alanb

Alanb

Anyone try the XBox-to-PC controller adaptor? I heard it's okay but
sometimes sluggish.

And if we only discussed PC sports, might as well change the ng to
comp.sys.ibm.pc.EASports

Jonah Falcon

> Anyone try the XBox-to-PC controller adaptor? I heard it's okay but
> sometimes sluggish.

I created my own a while back ( thanks to this group ) and it works quite
well. Not sluggish at all.
The drivers even have the full analog feature for all the buttons. It`s the
only gamepad I use now on my PC.

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

"Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> Hey, <FYI>
>
> Madden PC has been pushed back another week, it will be released on the
> Sept. 14th instead of the 7th.

Got a link?

turk

"Martin P." <prznkm@telusplanet.net> wrote in message

> > Anyone try the XBox-to-PC controller adaptor? I heard it's okay but
> > sometimes sluggish.
>
> I created my own a while back ( thanks to this group ) and it works quite
> well. Not sluggish at all.
> The drivers even have the full analog feature for all the buttons. It`s
the
> only gamepad I use now on my PC.

The only problem is that the XBox controller only has two triggers. (sigh)

Jonah Falcon

"turk" <turk96@attbi.com> wrote in message
> "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> > Hey, <FYI>
> >
> > Madden PC has been pushed back another week, it will be released on
the
> > Sept. 14th instead of the 7th.
>
> Got a link?

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242447.asp