NHL 2K5 coming out tomorrow

Anyone picking it up (as usualy for Sega sports games this year, it's
$19.99)?

JOnah Falcon

this is a PC gaming newsgroup

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Anyone picking it up (as usualy for Sega sports games this year, it's
> $19.99)?
>
> JOnah Falcon

yup yup...although I thought it was only supposed to be out next week?

Steph S.

"fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> this is a PC gaming newsgroup

Ignoring the newb/troll, anyone picking up NHL 2K5?

Jonah Falcon

"fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> this is a PC gaming newsgroup
>
> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone picking it up (as usualy for Sega sports games this year, it's
>> $19.99)?
>>
>> JOnah Falcon

My guess is that you want a response for such a statement. I won't give you
it. But then foolish top-posting makes it difficult to know whom I'm
talking to.

Anyhow, I thought ESPN NHL 2K5 wasn't due out until Monday, with store
appearances happening probably Wednesday next week.

Alanb

> My guess is that you want a response for such a statement. I won't give
you
> it. But then foolish top-posting makes it difficult to know whom I'm
> talking to.
>
> Anyhow, I thought ESPN NHL 2K5 wasn't due out until Monday, with store
> appearances happening probably Wednesday next week.

Friend of mine said he got a ship notice, so maybe pre-orders are shipping
now.

Jonah Falcon

I'm getting this one asap or rather, when in any store.