Logitech Gamepad Setup

I have the Dual Action gamepad. Why, on games that don't allow you to remap
controls, does the analog stick takeover the function of the D-pad? I've had
gamepads in the past without analog sticks, and I'd like to use D-pad on the
Logitech the same way I used it on those other gamepads, but it gets
remapped to the analog stick by default.

Thanks.

Malcolm

Andrew

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:43:19 -0400, "pordes" <pordes@comcast.net>
wrote:

>I have the Dual Action gamepad. Why, on games that don't allow you to remap
>controls, does the analog stick takeover the function of the D-pad? I've had
>gamepads in the past without analog sticks, and I'd like to use D-pad on the
>Logitech the same way I used it on those other gamepads, but it gets
>remapped to the analog stick by default.

I don't have that pad, but on my Wingman Cordless it has a mode button
to switch between D-pad and the stick, does your pad have that?

> I don't have that pad, but on my Wingman Cordless it has a mode button
> to switch between D-pad and the stick, does your pad have that?
> --

No, it doesn't.