Huge Madden 2005 bug revealed

Well guess what. The developers everyone seems to worship did it again.
Online and offline, if the offense calls several audibles, the defensive
adjustments cause the D-Line to FATIGUE, rendering them useless for the
play. Theyve got some really spectacular playtesters at EA huh guys?

Heres an example
http://www.thebbfl.com/Untitled_0001.wmv

Andrew

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:04:03 GMT, Jayhawker <rock.chalk@jayhawks.net>
wrote:

>Are you Amish?

No, but good on them if they think that this group should discuss PC
games.

"Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost> wrote in message
> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:04:03 GMT, Jayhawker <rock.chalk@jayhawks.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Are you Amish?
>
> No, but good on them if they think that this group should discuss PC
> games.
> --

You complain of OT posts but then you go off-topic when replying.

It takes all kinds.

Alanb

Andrew

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:30:03 GMT, "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net>
wrote:

>You complain of OT posts but then you go off-topic when replying.

How did I go OT by replying to a stupid question in an OT thread that
the OP didn't have the courtesy to mark as OT?

jayhawker

On 8/31/04 1:08 AM, in article rb58j01q3hj30p718t3sn0a4bhifvpnte2@4ax.com,
"Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:30:03 GMT, "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net>
> wrote:
>
>> You complain of OT posts but then you go off-topic when replying.
>
> How did I go OT by replying to a stupid question in an OT thread that
> the OP didn't have the courtesy to mark as OT?

Well, there you go again. This sure doesn't seem to be about PC games.

The Amish comment was directed to your refusal to get on board with new
technology. Too bad. You seem to like console games like Madden.

I haven't seen you talk about any PC specific games. You are too busy
trying to rid the group of the only people actually talking about games.

You really seem like one of those sensitive artist types. You don't seem to
be able to deal with the real world when it doesn't conform to what your
ideal is.

Jayhawker --- Sorry, but I don't feel the need to tell people how to post on
Usenet with every message I post. I'm not that much of a loser. How many
extra lines of text do you suppose Andrew has blessed Usenet with?

> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:30:03 GMT, "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net>
> wrote:
>
>>You complain of OT posts but then you go off-topic when replying.
>
> How did I go OT by replying to a stupid question in an OT thread that
> the OP didn't have the courtesy to mark as OT?

How is this OT? You really think it will be fixed for the PC version on
shipping day? You are out of your mind.

Andrew

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:25:08 GMT, Jayhawker <rock.chalk@jayhawks.net>
wrote:

>Well, there you go again. This sure doesn't seem to be about PC games.

This is an OT thread FFS.

>The Amish comment was directed to your refusal to get on board with new
>technology. Too bad. You seem to like console games like Madden.

LOL.

>I haven't seen you talk about any PC specific games. You are too busy
>trying to rid the group of the only people actually talking about games.

People who talk about console games yes, at least they could mark them
as OT so I wouldn't have to read them then have to work out that they
are talking about a console.

>You really seem like one of those sensitive artist types. You don't seem to
>be able to deal with the real world when it doesn't conform to what your
>ideal is.

Again, LOL, you haven't got a clue about me.

Andrew

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:44:41 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:

>How is this OT? You really think it will be fixed for the PC version on
>shipping day? You are out of your mind.

The mentioned bug is on a console. How do you know EA haven't noticed
that issue during the PC development and corrected it?

> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:44:41 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:
>
>>How is this OT? You really think it will be fixed for the PC version on
>>shipping day? You are out of your mind.
>
> The mentioned bug is on a console. How do you know EA haven't noticed
> that issue during the PC development and corrected it?

Ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha like they did with the bugs in other years'
versions right?

Top posting, just for you.

It doesn't matter how or why.
I don't care about your take on Usenet protocol.

Your name wouldn't be Frank Grimes, would it?

"fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote in message

> "Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:44:41 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:
> >
> >>How is this OT? You really think it will be fixed for the PC version on
> >>shipping day? You are out of your mind.
> >
> > The mentioned bug is on a console. How do you know EA haven't noticed
> > that issue during the PC development and corrected it?
>
> Ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha like they did with the bugs in other years'
> versions right?

Andrew is the stupidest poster of all time.

"Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost> wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:44:41 -0400, "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote:
>
> >How is this OT? You really think it will be fixed for the PC version on
> >shipping day? You are out of your mind.
>
> The mentioned bug is on a console. How do you know EA haven't noticed
> that issue during the PC development and corrected it?

Hey andy, you just proved you have no clue and you are a moron.