No one playing EUFA Euro 2004?

I read a favourable review at Gamespot but am looking for some user
input before I decide to puchase or not.. Is it much improved over
FIFA 2004?

"maggot" <maggot@no.email> wrote in message
> I read a favourable review at Gamespot but am looking for some user
> input before I decide to puchase or not.. Is it much improved over
> FIFA 2004?

It's good, but everyone seems to prefer Winning 11-Seven here.

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 03:25:08 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>It's good, but everyone seems to prefer Winning 11-Seven here.

I already have that one. Gamespot says the management mode of EUFA is
deeper than Winning 11-7's.