NHL 2K5 - Wow

Talk about feature rich -- it makes NFL 2K5 look barebones in comparison --
even the icing looks great (see the ESPN.com shots and how precisely it
resembles the real website.) The international scouting seems complex and
thorough (even including places like Korea.)

Jonah Falcon

What version did you get Jonah? I picked up the PS2 version and I'm mixed
right now...the gameplay is so far great and pretty much what I expected,
but there's alot more hiccups and framerate problems than last year, and it
looks like they weren't able to get all arena names this year(for the first
time, the Corel Center is known as the Ottawa senator's arena...:( ).
Presentation is up this year, and I really like how they handled the sim
mode(pausing every so often when there's a trade or injury and asking what
you want to do...very slick.)

anyway, back to the game for a bit..

Steph S.

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Talk about feature rich -- it makes NFL 2K5 look barebones in
comparison --
> even the icing looks great (see the ESPN.com shots and how precisely it
> resembles the real website.) The international scouting seems complex and
> thorough (even including places like Korea.)
>
> Jonah Falcon

Actually, i was surprised to see how many of the real names for the arenas
they had......with all the new arenas having corporate names, it costs big
money for the rights to use them.