> > Jonah Found Hanged!

Did he pull a Michael Hutchence?

"Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message
news:L4CdndT0freZcqjcRVn-pA@comcast.com...

> "Jayhawker" <rock.chalk@jayhawks.net> wrote in message
> news:BD5B449D.2DA8F%rock.chalk@jayhawks.net...
> > Jonah Found Hanged!
>
> Nice work, J.

I need to see an autopsy photo before I plan my party.

Yeah, where is Jonah on this one? Or where is our good pal YankeeFan? :)

"Dan Clarke" <nosadjfsl2@asdlfjsa.com> wrote in message
> Yeah, where is Jonah on this one? Or where is our good pal YankeeFan? :)

No big deal, a loss is a loss, no matter the score.

The Indians are playing great baseball this year. It's too bad Shapiro and
company couldn't spend a little cash to get a GOOD starting pitcher and
maybe some relief help.

I don't know that much about other baseball team organizations, but the
Indians are one of the cheapest, from my perspective.

It all goes something like this--

1. Draft the guy or pick up a prospect from another team.
2. Groom him and turn him into a star.
3. Sell him.

This has happened with three superstars-- Belle, Ramirez, and Thome. When
will the Indians ever pay what it takes to keep some of these star players?

My guess-- never.

Go Tribe and Buckeyes and Browns!

Alanb

simpilot

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:58:37 -0400, Dan Clarke
<nosadjfsl2@asdlfjsa.com> wrote:

>Yeah, where is Jonah on this one? Or where is our good pal YankeeFan? :)

I'm here, just haven't been on USENET much lately. It was just a one
day hiccup, no biggie. Every team has them. Still in first place, but
the Sox are peaking...