"New for You" 18-month rebate coupon?

Hey gang-

My wife and I bought new Samsung A680 Vision phones last week. We are
longtime subscribers and we each qualify for the 18 month "New for You"
upgrade rebates. We were given rebate coupons at the store, but on
closer inspection, they are for new subscribers activating a new line.
This sounds like we were given the wrong coupons.

Anyone have a link for rebate coupons for existing Sprint subscribers
doing the 18-month upgrade? They actually don't have coupons at the
sprintrebates.com website.

Thanks!

Dave

--

Email reply to kupe@NOSPAMbellsouth.net after removing the NOSPAM
3 answers Last reply

    "Dave K." <see_signature_for_email@NOSPAM.net> wrote in message
    > Hey gang-
    >
    > My wife and I bought new Samsung A680 Vision phones last week. We are
    > longtime subscribers and we each qualify for the 18 month "New for You"
    > upgrade rebates. We were given rebate coupons at the store, but on
    > closer inspection, they are for new subscribers activating a new line.
    > This sounds like we were given the wrong coupons.
    >
    > Anyone have a link for rebate coupons for existing Sprint subscribers
    > doing the 18-month upgrade? They actually don't have coupons at the
    > sprintrebates.com website.
    >
    > Thanks!

    No clue Dave ... I'd suggest calling SPCS and asking for the correct rebate
    form.

    Bob

    Sprint works hard not to give rebates. Give out wrong form at store. Not have a
    PDF form online, have myriad excuse for declining rebates.

    http://www.sprintrebates.com/track/sprintpcs/resubmission.shtml

    see_signature_for_email@NOSPAM.net (Dave K.) wrote in message news:<1ghc7fy.yyyavcc293qsN%see_signature_for_email@NOSPAM.net>...
    > Hey gang-
    >
    > My wife and I bought new Samsung A680 Vision phones last week. We are
    > longtime subscribers and we each qualify for the 18 month "New for You"
    > upgrade rebates. We were given rebate coupons at the store, but on
    > closer inspection, they are for new subscribers activating a new line.
    > This sounds like we were given the wrong coupons.
    >
    > Anyone have a link for rebate coupons for existing Sprint subscribers
    > doing the 18-month upgrade? They actually don't have coupons at the
    > sprintrebates.com website.

    Somthing similar happened for me -- last December, my sister and I
    both upgraded our phones to new ones, and were told at the Sprint
    store (125 Boston Post Rd, Orange, CT) that both of our phones
    qualified for the rebates -- IIRC $150 off my Sanyo 8100 and $100 off
    my sister's Samsung something-or-other (maybe a VI660) -- even though
    the advertising said it was for new lines only. We did carefully read
    the fine print on the rebate form, though, and it mentioned nothing
    about any new line/service restriction. Sent the rebates back, and
    sure enough, they were rejected by the rebate service center. Called
    customer service to compain, told them that the store salespeople told
    us that we were qualified for the rebates (and that the fine print
    said nothing about new lines only), and we actually did end up getting
    the money back.

    You can always try sending the rebate coupons you received, and
    if/when they are rejected, call customer service to complain about the
    store salespeople.

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers