Tiger Woods 2004/2005 Console, Password, Training, Differe..

Susan

A friend and I are thinking about whether it would be worthwhile finishing
2004 or starting all over again with 2005. We have read some clues that
there is a hidden console, passcodes, and features such as tutorial-like
scenarios (30 of them??) that can somehow be unlocked in Options or from
somewhere? Neither of us can figure this out in our 2004 PC game versions.
Are these features in the PS2 versions only? What about the 2005 version?

Where is the definitive information on this found? Have I missed reading
it?

I need to confirm too whether I can or cannot continue developing a 2004
character career in the new 2005 game? I've heard that I cannot and that
will be to bad because life is to short and even Tiger Woods cannot start
his golfing career over again--nor can I afford to play all this golfing
over again in a new version can I? Life moves forward--not back and forth.

Here is what I have found but I have not been able to figure out how to
access it:

Access Play Now (or Scenarios via the Game Modes option)
http://www.easports.com/games/tigerwoods2004/tipsandhints.jsp

"If you are new to the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® series we highly recommend you
take advantage of our tutorial. Access Play Now (or Scenarios via the Game
Modes option) and play through all 30 scenarios setup to help prepare you
for all shot types. Shaping shots and utilizing your Power Boost and Spin
Control are musts for shooting low scores. Find the technique that works
best for you. Remember, you can use any golfer to earn money."

But it is not concise as to exactly how to access it--unless of course it
isn't there at all? I've heard rumor of a Console and/or passcodes too.
I'm not trying to cheat in the game--I am trying to enjoy it. Tutorials or
30 scenarios that would amount to tutorials would be very helpful to me
getting the most out of the game and I would assume that is why EA Sports
created them--but why are they hidden!!!???

Thank you.

Susan

"Susan" <UCE@null.invalid> wrote in message
>A friend and I are thinking about whether it would be worthwhile finishing
> 2004 or starting all over again with 2005. We have read some clues that
> there is a hidden console, passcodes, and features such as tutorial-like
> scenarios (30 of them??) that can somehow be unlocked in Options or from
> somewhere? Neither of us can figure this out in our 2004 PC game
> versions.
> Are these features in the PS2 versions only? What about the 2005 version?
>
> Where is the definitive information on this found? Have I missed reading
> it?
>
> I need to confirm too whether I can or cannot continue developing a 2004
> character career in the new 2005 game? I've heard that I cannot and that
> will be to bad because life is to short and even Tiger Woods cannot start
> his golfing career over again--nor can I afford to play all this golfing
> over again in a new version can I? Life moves forward--not back and
> forth.
>
> Here is what I have found but I have not been able to figure out how to
> access it:

Wow, you make this seem all too serious. I doubt very much that you are
going to be able to take a created character in TW 2004 and kind of import
him into TW 2005. The newest version will be new, in that things will be
different, and it's unlikely you'll be able to just continue on from one
version to the next.

In the real world in real time, life does move forward, not back and forth,
unless you're dealing with your memories. If you want life to move back in
forth in a simulation world, heck-- delete your character and start over, or
don't save after moving some distance forward. :)

One thing is for sure, with TW 2005 you'll be starting anew. It's good to
know this, I'm sure, so that you're prepared and don't develop
depression-like symptoms once you find out.

Alanb