New PC football game

http://www.maximum-football.com/presrelease_sept_04_04.htm
1 answer Last reply
More about football game
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "godeep" <3rd@10.org> wrote in message
    > http://www.maximum-football.com/presrelease_sept_04_04.htm

    Hardly a new game. It's been in development for an eternity (something like
    4-5 years). PC Gamer covered it late last year when the developer gave a
    "Jan. '04" release date (one of a multitude that he has missed). I had high
    hopes for this game, but when it was revealed that it would not offer a
    franchise mode of any sort and the developer confirmed that on-line play of
    any kind would be next to impossible, I kind of wrote it off. If I pick it
    up at all it will as a curiousity. Without even those basic features I
    mentioned, this has no chance of filling the FBPro niche. Plus, to be
    honest, the screenshots look like they came from later editions of FBPro,
    that's how dated they look.

    turk

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games