New PC football game

Last response: in Video Games
September 4, 2004 11:08:58 PM

http://www.maximum-football.com/presrelease_sept_04_04....

More about : football game

September 5, 2004 1:36:45 AM

"godeep" <3rd@10.org> wrote in message
news:epo_c.23955$Bt5.16111@twister.socal.rr.com...
> http://www.maximum-football.com/presrelease_sept_04_04....

Hardly a new game. It's been in development for an eternity (something like
4-5 years). PC Gamer covered it late last year when the developer gave a
"Jan. '04" release date (one of a multitude that he has missed). I had high
hopes for this game, but when it was revealed that it would not offer a
franchise mode of any sort and the developer confirmed that on-line play of
any kind would be next to impossible, I kind of wrote it off. If I pick it
up at all it will as a curiousity. Without even those basic features I
mentioned, this has no chance of filling the FBPro niche. Plus, to be
honest, the screenshots look like they came from later editions of FBPro,
that's how dated they look.

turk
!